Principal Software Engineer, Identity & Access Management
MuleSoft, San Francisco
Connecting the world's applications, data, and devices
The Identity team designs, builds, and operates a core suite of web-scale microservices that are responsible for everything in the realm of identity management and governance. These microservices undergird the entirety of the MuleSoft platform and handle billions of requests on a weekly basis. Engineers in this group leverage cutting edge technologies like Node.js, Docker, and Kubernetes to build microservices for maintainability, performance, and scale. As a principal engineer, you will take a lead role in design and delivery on a small SCRUM team.
What you’ll achieve:
- Get comfortable with MuleSoft tools and processes
- Consult with internal stakeholders on Identity & Access Management best practices and standards within MuleSoft, such as OAuth 2.0, OpenID Connect, and SAML
- Start cutting code!
- Own the process of federating our Identity Services globally for scale and manageability
- Act as the subject matter expert on the Identity domain as it relates to the MuleSoft platform
- Consult with other teams on projects that leverage multi-factor authentication, leveraging your expertise to provide guidance on design and architecture
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Most importantly, you have demonstrated mastery in the Identity & Access Management (IAM) domain
- Experience designing event-driven microservices for performance and scale. You have a point of view about best practices in architecting fault-tolerant, loosely-coupled distributed systems
- You care about the quality and maintainability of your code. You are unwilling to compromise on quality and are a pragmatic perfectionist
- You collaborate with other teams and are able to think broadly about how your work impacts other teams within the organization
Over a decade ago, founder Ross Mason created a short string of text that pioneered a simple, powerful idea: why crank out custom code over and over when it's faster and more efficient to assemble the right components? Today, over 175,000 developers and leading companies in almost every industry depend on our game-changing platform.
Want to learn more about MuleSoft? Visit MuleSoft's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Consultant, West Region
MuleSoft, Los Angeles, Salt Lake City, Denver, Portland, Remote
Trust and Safety- Sr. Investigator
OfferUp, OfferUp HQ
Software Development Engineer - Growth
Software Engineer - Customer Experience
Customer Support Analyst Internship
Workfront, Lehi, Utah, US
Full-Stack Engineer (remote)
BetterUp, Anywhere in the US