MuleSoft, San Francisco
Connecting the world's applications, data, and devices
"The Talent Team has the hardest and most important job in the company." - Greg Schott, MuleSoft CEO
As a MuleSoft Recruiting Coordinator, you will own and drive Talent team excellence through strategic operational improvements, premier candidate experience, and process expertise. You will have the opportunity to manage team-wide projects that touch every aspect of recruiting while collaborating with Recruiters, Sourcers, and hiring teams of the highest caliber.
The Recruiting Coordinator’s close working relationship with both recruiters and interviewers provides a unique perspective into the interviewing experience, and you will be an expert at finding solutions that accommodate the diverse needs of everyone involved in the process. This is a high-impact, high-potential role with incredible exposure to all aspects of the business. Join us!
What you’ll achieve:
- You will be familiar with our scheduling systems (Greenhouse, Google Calendar), the teams that you support (e.g., Recruiter, Hiring Manager and team members) and their specific needs
- Take the lead on all scheduling for your teams’ talent acquisition needs, including phone screens, onsite interviews, team meetings, room rearrangements, and last-minute changes
- Partner with the Talent team and Hiring Managers to drive an efficient process for a top-notch candidate experience, identifying solutions as needed
- Identify challenges and implement changes to improve our Talent Operations processes, ensuring that we are running like a well-oiled machine
- Assist with coordination of onsite and offsite recruiting events
- Support and drive Talent projects, sometimes working interdepartmentally with Marketing, People Operations, and Finance
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Strong ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks in a high-demand environment while demonstrating professionalism and good judgment
- Impeccable attention to detail and organizational skills
- Fantastic interpersonal communication skills and experience interfacing with all levels of an organization
- A passion for teamwork and positively contributing to the success and reputation of MuleSoft
What you’ll get from us:
We realize exceptional people don’t choose jobs based solely on benefits, but we do our best to make sure that you’re set up for success so you can do your best work. As a Muley, you’ll be based in our downtown Union Square HQ and receive comprehensive health benefits, life insurance, paid parental leave, 401K, equity, and flexible vacation time. Plus the fun stuff, like a fully stocked kitchen, catered lunches, volunteer opportunities, onsite happy hours and free yoga classes, annual rafting trip and offsite activities, and MeetUp, our annual all-company offsite in California. Check out our Life at MuleSoft page to learn more!
Over a decade ago, founder Ross Mason created a short string of text that pioneered a simple, powerful idea: why crank out custom code over and over when it's faster and more efficient to assemble the right components? Today, over 175,000 developers and leading companies in almost every industry depend on our game-changing platform.
Want to learn more about MuleSoft? Visit MuleSoft's website.
Jobs You May Like
Principal - Alliance Patti & Peter Neuwirth Leadership Academy
Alliance College-Ready Public Schools, Los Angeles, CA
Airbnb, San Francisco, California
Associate Teacher (2018-2019)
Alpha Public Schools, Alpha Public Schools
HR Business Partner
Harry’s, New York, NY
Senior Java Platform Architect
Pivotal Software, Philadelphia
Lalamove, Hong Kong