IT Operations Engineer, Audio/Video Conferencing
MuleSoft, San Francisco
Connecting the world's applications, data, and devices
MuleSoft has a unique opportunity in our IT Operations team for an IT Operations Engineer to cover multiple technology disciplines. As our IT Operations Engineer, you are as passionate about people as you are for technology and will use your exceptional interpersonal skills to actively engage the user community. You will have daily exposure to cutting-edge technology and a variety of SaaS applications while working out of our San Francisco office and directly reporting to the Director of IT.
Become an industry leader as we revolutionize the $500 billion integration market.
What you’ll achieve:
- Own the conference room architecture used in our global locations and learn the process and technology used in our monthly All Hands meetings
- Work closely with the Helpdesk team to identify recurring issues with the conference rooms and develop permanent fixes
- Become familiar with our collaboration tools and develop a plan to identify and drive adoption of best-fit tools for use cases
- Drive effective use of other collaboration tools within the company
- Build documentation to provide reference material for how the infrastructure works and provide training to Helpdesk
- You will build and begin executing the plan to improve the conference room and All Hands meeting experience
- Manage contractors/vendors that provide physical installation and support of our conference rooms
- Collaborate and contribute to larger projects with our amazing team of Operations Engineers
What you’ll get from us:
We realize exceptional people don’t choose jobs based solely on benefits, but we do our best to make sure that you’re set up for success so you can do your best work. As a Muley, you’ll be based in our downtown Union Square HQ and receive comprehensive health benefits, life insurance, paid parental leave, 401K, equity, and flexible vacation time. Plus the fun stuff, like a fully stocked kitchen, catered lunches, volunteer opportunities, onsite happy hours and free yoga classes, annual rafting trip and offsite activities, and MeetUp, our annual all-company offsite in California. Check out our Life at MuleSoft page to learn more!
Over a decade ago, founder Ross Mason created a short string of text that pioneered a simple, powerful idea: why crank out custom code over and over when it's faster and more efficient to assemble the right components? Today, over 175,000 developers and leading companies in almost every industry depend on our game-changing platform.
Want to learn more about MuleSoft? Visit MuleSoft's website.
Jobs You May Like
Mixpanel, London, United Kingdom
Senior iOS Engineer
Wealthfront, Redwood City, CA
Senior Software Engineer (Front End)
PlayStation, San Francisco, CA
UX Product Designer
Pivotal Software, Atlanta, Georgia
Business Systems Analyst - HRIS
Slack, San Francisco
Senior Mobile Engineer
Factual, Los Angeles