Product Manager Leader, Security
MuleSoft, San Francisco or Mountain View
Connecting the world's applications, data, and devices
In the emerging API Economy, MuleSoft sits at the heart of all convergent technologies trends (SaaS, big data, APIs, microservices, etc.), helping the largest enterprises in the world build application networks on the Anypoint Platform. Security is a paramount concern for our customers. But what does it mean to secure an application network? Perimeter security is necessary, but wouldn’t it be ideal to have security enforced at every level within the application network using chains of trust? Be part of the team driving this differentiated vision for security within the application network and build the next billion dollar business at MuleSoft.
What you’ll achieve:
- Take ownership of the overall roadmap
- Understand the Anypoint Platform products and technology through training
- Address any critical gaps in platform
- Lead a significant release
- Meet with key customers
- Speak publicly at a MuleSoft webinar, conference, or event about our products and solutions
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Strong desire to take ownership of full product life cycle
- Drive to design something new, innovative, and disruptive
- Relevant experience with security services, proxy solutions, and secure Internet/Web Gateway
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrable track record of success
- BS/MS or equivalent experience required
What you’ll get from us:
We realize exceptional people don’t choose jobs based solely on benefits, but we do our best to make sure that you’re set up for success so you can do your best work. As a Muley, you’ll be based in our downtown Union Square HQ and receive comprehensive health benefits, life insurance, paid parental leave, 401K, equity, and flexible vacation time. Plus the fun stuff, like a fully stocked kitchen, catered lunches, volunteer opportunities, onsite happy hours and free yoga classes, annual rafting trip and offsite activities, and MeetUp, our annual all-company offsite in San Diego. Check out our Life at MuleSoft page to learn more!
Over a decade ago, founder Ross Mason created a short string of text that pioneered a simple, powerful idea: why crank out custom code over and over when it's faster and more efficient to assemble the right components? Today, over 175,000 developers and leading companies in almost every industry depend on our game-changing platform.
Want to learn more about MuleSoft? Visit MuleSoft's website.
Jobs You May Like
Part Time Design Research Intern
Invoice2go, Redwood City
Head of Marketing - DECANTER
Time Inc., London, United Kingdom
Senior Product Engineer - Personas CX
Segment, San Francisco
UncommonGoods, 140 58th Street, Brooklyn, NY 11220
Manager, Product Planning
SF Motors, Santa Clara
Palantir Technologies, São Paulo, Brazil