Product Marketing Manager, Solutions
MuleSoft, San Francisco
Connecting the world's applications, data, and devices
Product marketing plays a strategic role within MuleSoft, responsible for defining go-to-market strategy and driving execution, and we're looking for a business leader to join our team. The ideal candidate is a strategist who brings strong technical and business acumens to position MuleSoft’s unique value proposition across technology trends.
As a Product Marketing Manager, Solutions, you will own the horizontal solutions across Microservices, IoT and/or Big Data, defining the go-to-market strategy and marketing assets needed to drive end-to-end integrated marketing campaigns. You will work cross-functionally with the broader Marketing organization, Office of the CTO, Product Management, Solutions Consulting, Business Development, Sales leadership and Sales enablement. You will discover and document value drivers, explicitly measuring them with customers to tell inspiring customer stories.
What you’ll achieve:
- Meet with key stakeholders to develop a comprehensive view of MuleSoft’s business and technology
- Review and understand existing security products, roadmap, and product strategy
- Learn our key systems and tools
- Identify “quick wins” and execute against these
- Attend Kickstart, MuleSoft’s week-long onboarding program for new Muleys in the field organization
- Start driving the go-to-market strategy on MuleSoft’s security products and services
- Establish yourself as the de facto subject matter expert within MuleSoft for the horizontal solutions you own
- Drive cross-functional teams in execution of your go-to-market strategy
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Strategic vision to articulate go-to-market strategy, and the “do-what-it-takes” mindset to execute against this strategy
- Demonstrated examples of crafting positioning and developing supporting messaging (e.g., Level 2 presentations, data sheets, press releases, etc.)
- Understanding of, and exposure to, driving multi-channel integrated marketing campaigns across web, social and email
- Domain expertise in one or more areas including Microservices, IoT, Big Data, etc.
- Ability to work cross-functionally, garnering inputs and exerting influence
- Results oriented: track record of creating and managing marketing programs that create impact
- BS/BA in a technical or marketing discipline required, MBA preferred
What you’ll get from us:
We realize exceptional people don’t choose jobs based solely on benefits, but we do our best to make sure that you’re set up for success so you can do your best work. As a Muley, you’ll be based in our downtown Union Square HQ and receive comprehensive health benefits, life insurance, paid parental leave, 401K, equity, and flexible vacation time. Plus the fun stuff, like a fully stocked kitchen, catered lunches, volunteer opportunities, onsite happy hours and free yoga classes, annual rafting trip and offsite activities, and MeetUp, our annual all-company offsite in California. Check out our Life at MuleSoft page to learn more!
Over a decade ago, founder Ross Mason created a short string of text that pioneered a simple, powerful idea: why crank out custom code over and over when it's faster and more efficient to assemble the right components? Today, over 175,000 developers and leading companies in almost every industry depend on our game-changing platform.
Want to learn more about MuleSoft? Visit MuleSoft's website.
Jobs You May Like
GitHub, Remote - US
Senior Product Marketing Manager, SSO & Federation
Okta, San Francisco OR San Jose
Director, Market Access, β-thalassemia
Bluebird Bio, Cambridge, MA, USA
Director, Demand Generation & Acquisition
Notarize, Boston, MA; Arlington, VA
Senior Product Manager, API and Data
Accuweather, Headquarters - State College, PA
Brand Ambassador - Outside Sales for Houston
HelloFresh, USA- Houston, TX