Associate Pre-Sales Solutions Consultant, North
Connecting the world's applications, data, and devices
MuleSoft is looking for a motivated Associate Solutions Consultant to join our extremely talented and collaborative Pre-Sales Solutions Consulting team, who are instrumental to MuleSoft’s growth in the region. As an Associate Solutions Consultant, you will act as a trusted advisor to organizations across every industry, including Buffalo Wild Wings, McDonald's Corporation, and Redwood Logistics (3PLogic). The MuleSoft Sales team will rely on your partnership for providing technical and product expertise for sales engagements, and you will make significant contributions to both the success of the team and customers' goals by performing technical discovery qualification, making architectural recommendations for the solution, delivering product demonstrations and PoCs, and troubleshooting technical configuration issues. As a passionate technologist and customer advocate, you will connect the dots between the technical solution to business value for the customer.
What you’ll achieve:
- Become certified in MuleSoft’s Developer trainings
- Complete MuleSoft’s KickStart sales training
- Begin to build your architecture reframe and whiteboarding skills through shadowing and customer scenario role playing
- Create a Self Service Asset on a MuleSoft technical topic of interest
- Become certified in all Product, Architecture, and Sales Messaging trainings
- Successfully deliver your first Self Service Asset by end of second quarter
- Present/demonstrate the technical features of the MuleSoft Product Set and how they address the customer’s challenges
- Support the functional and technical delivery of RFP responses and develop Proofs of Concepts (PoCs)
- Scope, plan. and execute a Technical Validation event, ensuring that the scope and committed resources used are appropriate given the size of the opportunity, and liaise with the customer during the process
- Participate in the continuous improvement of MuleSoft products by making technical contributions and by providing feedback from the field into Product Marketing and Engineering
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Hands-on development experience in Java, scripting or SOAP/REST development either in an enterprise or academic environment
- Exposure to Integration and/or API management tools and frameworks which could cover other vendor’s products or general SOA/Integration technologies
- Experience with cloud technologies such as iPaaS, SaaS applications, cloud infrastructure, etc., is preferred
- Excellent presentation abilities and composure in front of all levels of technical and business audiences
- A passion for technology and translating that passion into business impact for customers
- Excellent verbal communication, written communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to travel as needed and to work flexible hours throughout the sales territory
What you’ll get from us:
We realize exceptional people don’t choose jobs based solely on benefits, but we do our best to make sure that you’re set up for success so you can do your best work. As a Muley, you’ll receive a monthly healthcare allowance, equity and generous Employee Stock Purchase Program, volunteer opportunities, team socials, and MeetUp, our annual all-company offsite in California. Check out our Life at MuleSoft page to learn more!
Over a decade ago, founder Ross Mason created a short string of text that pioneered a simple, powerful idea: why crank out custom code over and over when it's faster and more efficient to assemble the right components? Today, over 175,000 developers and leading companies in almost every industry depend on our game-changing platform.
Want to learn more about MuleSoft? Visit MuleSoft's website.
Jobs You May Like
Marketing Operations Manager
Captain401, San Francisco
Regional Sales Manager, Enterprise (New Jersey)
Okta, New Jersey
Account Executive - Cloud Foundry (Federal)
Pivotal Software, Washington D.C.
Hootsuite, Toronto, ON
Account Manager - New York
Snap Inc., New York, NY
Regional Sales Manager, Enterprise, SLED (San Diego, CA)
Okta, San Diego, CA