Sales Director UK&I, Enterprise and Commercial RMT
Connecting the world's applications, data, and devices
If you are the type of individual who thrives in a fast-paced, high growth environment where you are developing and executing deal strategies, leading and mentoring a team and collaborating cross-functionally with every area of the organisation, then this is the ideal opportunity for you.
This role is part of the Sales leadership team for MuleSoft in the UK & Ireland region, and involves a “total ownership” of all sales aspects of the business for the region. If you are a world class entrepreneurial leader, then this is a game-changing ground floor opportunity.
What you’ll achieve:
- Continue to build a world-class organization through diligent recruiting activities, hiring and managing a complete team of Account Executives
- Lead the sales team, including personally driving enterprise sales deals, to contribute significantly towards MuleSoft’s worldwide target bookings
- Develop and execute an account management plan, aimed at ensuring 100% customer satisfaction/renewals
- Work with MuleSoft functional teams, including marketing, support, services and engineering to drive sales, support and product development strategy based on market needs
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Strong current experience, both as a sales manager and individual sales representative within the technology industry
- Strong analytic thinker with demonstrated command of metrics driven sales models
- Track record in building organizations and hiring and training top talent
- Effective in customer facing and live engagements
- Effective at building senior and executive relationships with key customer stakeholders
- Proven record of driving and closing large, complex sales through fast sales cycles
- Strong career trajectory, history of top performance in successive roles
- Compelling leader who can effectively coach individually and drive team motivation
- Ability to understand, articulate and lead complex sales processes
- Superior cognitive skills
- Bachelor's degree with a strong academic record
What you’ll get from us:
We realise exceptional people don’t choose jobs based solely on benefits, but we do our best to make sure that you’re set up for success so you can do your best work. As a Muley, you’ll receive private medical and dental insurance, life insurance, equity, group pension plan, and flexible vacation time. Plus the fun stuff, like a fully stocked kitchen, regular catered lunches, volunteer opportunities, team socials, and MeetUp, our annual all-company offsite in California. Check out our Life at MuleSoft page to learn more!
Over a decade ago, founder Ross Mason created a short string of text that pioneered a simple, powerful idea: why crank out custom code over and over when it's faster and more efficient to assemble the right components? Today, over 175,000 developers and leading companies in almost every industry depend on our game-changing platform.
Want to learn more about MuleSoft? Visit MuleSoft's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sachbearbeiter Customer Service (m/w)
Harry’s, Harry's Germany
Enterprise Account Executive- Germany
Showroom Manager - Broadway Plaza
Peloton, Walnut Creek, CA
Director, Enterprise Sales
Workfront, New York, NY, US
Strategic Account Executive - Mid-Atlantic
Mendix, DC | Philadelphia
Senior Account Manager