Employee Services Associate
MuleSoft, Buenos Aires
Connecting the world's applications, data, and devices
MuleSoft is looking for an Employee Services Associate to join our growing Employee Services Team. You will be a key member of the team serving as the face of our company and integral in creating an amazing employee and guest experience.
At MuleSoft we move fast, and our perfect hire will keep the wheels of the office turning smoothly to keep up with our speed. You will learn to work with people of all types and job functions and be at the core of what makes the office tick. You are highly intelligent and pride yourself on being able to find elegant solutions to everyday problems. You have a knack for talking to people of all levels and backgrounds, whether it be the CEO or the DHL delivery person. You are fearless, driven to succeed, and can speak to your many accomplishments at school or work. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
What you’ll achieve:
- Be familiar with MuleSoft’s company and organizational structure
- Own shipping and receiving of all mail and packages
- Triage all tickets and front desk requests from Muleys
- Administrative tasks: conference room reservations, office supply orders, assisting with building specific tasks as needed (e.g. scheduling repairs/installations, providing security access to vendors, aiding with office events.)
- Handle the front-desk experience on his/her own.
- Provide event planning and logistics support for Company MeetUp & HQ events
- Manage ad hoc projects based on annual employee services initiatives
- Develop content on our internal knowledge base (Muley Life) on office operations, procedures, and resources to scale globally
- Identify opportunities for improvement within our office and execute on solutions to provide a better employee experience
- Improve front-desk and visitor’s experience.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Advanced English skills (spoken & written)
- You have high energy and will represent MuleSoft with a positive and welcoming attitude
- You are empathetic and service-oriented
- You have a track record of achievement and can point to specific examples where you built process to solve problems, worked independently with little guidance, and managed a high volume of responsibilities simultaneously
- Great multitasking and priority-establishment skills
- Administrative/reception experience preferred
Over a decade ago, founder Ross Mason created a short string of text that pioneered a simple, powerful idea: why crank out custom code over and over when it's faster and more efficient to assemble the right components? Today, over 175,000 developers and leading companies in almost every industry depend on our game-changing platform.