Social Media Intern
Multiply, New York, NY
Connecting the Interesting with the Interested.
Domino, the award-winning home design media company recently acquired by Multiply Media, is seeking a talented Social Media Intern to join our team. The ideal candidate will be a Journalism or Marketing major who is looking to get their hands on experience in social media and digital marketing. There is a possibility for this position to grow into a full-time role.
What You’ll Do:
- Own channels, publishing directly to both Facebook and Twitter.
- Help to execute an aggressive Pinerest posting cadence.
- Assist in community management.
- Provide support on weekends when necessary.
What’s Great About It:
- You’ll spend your days poring over inspiring spaces and beautiful places. Pinterest browsing and Instagram scrolling are not only encouraged, but required.
- Fun! We work hard, but we never take ourselves too seriously. Injecting joy into every story, photo, event, illustration, and meeting is an integral part of the Domino brand.
- You’ll join a creative, energetic team that thrives on collaboration.
- You’ll be part of a brand that seeks to empower women, highlight a diverse range of voices, and show that design is accessible and inclusive of all.
- You’ll work in a premium content management system supported by an innovative, constantly evolving product team.
- Familiarity with Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, and Twitter and interested in learning more.
- Strong visual taste as well as clean copy writing skills.
- Impeccable organization and time management skills.
- Fast learner and quick to adapt to brand voice and style.
- Team player who thrives on change and collaborates well. This is a small, fast-paced team where all team members wear many hats.
- Enthusiastic about interiors, home decor, design trends, and the Domino brand.
- Previous social media experience is preferred.
- $15 per hour, 4 days per week.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status or status as an individual with disability. All qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability
What is Multiply?
Multiply is a premium digital publisher and technology and analytics platform. We’re a group of experienced, innovative, and growth focused entrepreneurs who foster an environment of creativity and curiosity.
Multiply develops, acquires, and invests in digital brands that are lead by subject-matter enthusiasts and focus on verticals with high-value and commercially relevant audiences.
Today, we operate four premium digital publishing brands—Domino, FashionBeans, HealthyWay, and Urbo—which are focused on curating content that entertains, engages, and enlightens our readers. In 2017, our brands collectively engaged over 1.1 billion visits, with each ranking as a Top 200 U.S. mobile destination.
Multiply’s publishing platform enables editorial thought-leaders with technology, insights, and revenue products that deliver market leading value to our advertisers, retail partners, and readership.
Proudly based in St. Louis, Multiply connects the Interesting with the Interested.
About us Multiply is a Digital Publishing and Technology Platform. At the core of all our brands is our mission to find and create the most engaging, interesting content. Looking back through history, we’ve found that the most interesting moments are the ones that catch your attention, the ones you want to share, and the ones you want to remember. We're dedicated to being your go-to source for this content that provides you these interesting and informative moments. #BeMoreInteresting