Senior Product Designer - Design Systems
MyFitnessPal, San Francisco, CA
Online calorie counter and diet plan
MyFitnessPal // Under Armour
Under Armour’s San Francisco-based MyFitnessPal team seeks a senior product designer with experience and passion building apps and services that improve people’s lives. The team is nimble and has a direct impact defining experiences across mobile, web, wearables, apparel, and more.
This role would lead the definition and evolution of our design system across all touchpoints in close collaboration with individual product designers and client-side engineers.
Apply if you:
- have at least a 5-year track record as a designer on consumer-facing mobile and web applications
- are a leader, who can drive the evolution of our design language across MyFitnessPal
- have a rational point of view on evolving a scalable components library catering to a diverse global audience with different health and fitness goals
- have a strong understanding of interaction design, standard ui guidelines, and emerging patterns
- work at the pixel level on grid systems, icon libraries, and asset production
- have a strong eye toward typography, color, motion, and sound
- see your work as craft and delight in the details
- prototype using the usual tools (e.g. InVision, Framer)
- have experience maintaining Sketch templates to streamline how we all work
- are curious and love exploration but are truly a problem solver who gets stuff done
- have the ability to distill ideas, clearly communicate them, influence others, and build consensus
- want to learn, grow, and elevate those around you
- are the kind of person others want to work with
- make awesome things, with a portfolio to prove it (please submit portfolio along with application)
MyFitnessPal is part of Under Armour Connected Fitness, the world’s largest digital fitness community, which also includes MapMyFitness, Endomondo, and UA Record. We help millions of people around the world reach their fitness goals.
Under Armour’s mission is to make all athletes better through passion, design and the relentless pursuit of innovation. It started with plan to make a superior t-shirt that provided compression and wicking, and we have since grown into a leading sports brand, with a pantheon of sponsored athletes, including Misty Copeland, Michael Phelps, Stephen Curry, Buster Posey, and the Rock.
MyFitnessPal has joined Under Armour and has teamed up with MapMyFitness, Endomondo, and UA Record to form the Connected Fitness Business Division. Connected Fitness is the world's largest digital health and fitness community.
Want to learn more about MyFitnessPal? Visit https://www.myfitnesspal.com/
Jobs You May Like
Qualtrics Graduate Programme Autumn 2018: Product Specialist
Qualtrics , Dublin
Product Design Manager
Rover.com , Seattle
Senior Product Manager - Cloud Foundry
Pivotal Software, London
Product Manager - Local Business Products
Yelp, San Francisco, CA
Senior Product Designer, Marketplace Experience
Udemy, U.S.A., San Francisco
Product Management: Data Platform & Business Intelligence
Gusto, San Francisco