Sr. Product Manager- Commerce Platform
MyFitnessPal, Austin, TX
Online calorie counter and diet plan
We are looking for a Product Manager to join us in the continuous development of the world’s largest health and fitness community with more than 230 million users worldwide. The Product Manager will play an instrumental role in the development and success of Under Armour’s Nutrition, Run, Walk, Training, and Shopping mobile apps and websites by managing a number of internal products that power our digital consumer experiences.
As a Product Manager for Under Armour’s Platform team, you will play an instrumental role in delivering on our mission to Make You Better. You will change the lives of millions. You’ll obsess over quality and detail. You’re a competitor who wants to win as a team.
• Product life cycle management. This includes making insights-driven recommendations, writing clear and actionable specifications, working with multidisciplinary teams (engineering, design, project management, marketing, etc.) to implement features/services on time and for greatest impact, analyzing the results and sharing learnings across the team and business.
• Work with engineering and product stakeholders to define product vision for horizontal feature sets that are deployed across all UA digital products, gather relevant research and create detailed product requirement documents.
• Own shared “platform” products and build shared systems by collaborating with vertical product teams on roadmaps with the goal of accelerating those roadmaps
• Scope and prioritize features based on business and user impact. Generate expected outcomes by analyzing data from existing features, creating forecast models and performing funnel analysis. Use this to advise team Directors on long term decision making and roadmap planning.
• Analyze product performance and generate reports on key product performance metrics, while using those metrics to iterate on the product.
• 2+ years of experience in a web/mobile/other Product Manager role
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills. Proven ability to find answers to business questions via hands on exploration of data using SQL, Excel, statistical analysis and business intelligence tools
• Ability to summarize complex problems and present to executive staff in a clear and concise way
• Exceptional organization skills
• Attention to detail
• Understanding of how software development works and how best to interact with engineering and design teams
• Knowledge of project management principles and ability to own multiple products simultaneously, working with our program management organization
• Interest in physical fitness: such as team sports, running, or cycling
MyFitnessPal has joined Under Armour and has teamed up with MapMyFitness, Endomondo, and UA Record to form the Connected Fitness Business Division. Connected Fitness is the world's largest digital health and fitness community.