This is an opportunity for you to demonstrate your passion in presenting beautiful, actionable data as part of a high performing SEO team! As the SEO Data & Analytics Lead you are responsible for developing and driving SEO data strategy to inspire action across Under Armour’s Digital organization. In this new role, reporting to the Sr. Global SEO Manager within Global eCommerce, you will partner with SEO and cross-functional teams to develop data capabilities in support of the company’s organic growth objectives. You will educate, evangelize and ultimately drive organic growth by combining your passion and knowledge of data with your ability to build strong relationships, while supporting and executing on prioritized roadmaps and initiatives.
- Facilitate and report on progress of strategic initiatives aimed at organic growth.
- Unlock data views that allow SEO and partner teams to understand business health, progress against strategic objectives, and to inspire action.
- Ensure all strategic objectives are tied to specific and measurable key results.
- Collaborate with SEO team members to conduct opportunity assessments and build measurement plans for strategic initiatives.
- Own the development and management of initiative retrospectives and develop a socialization strategy for key partners and leadership.
- Drive seasonal and annual forecasting efforts for all regions globally.
- Manage data priorities and enhancement roadmap with internal, external partners across all regions.
- Increase the visibility of data for key stakeholders to inspire actions that drive organic growth.
- Format reports and create a regular cadence of reporting on the results of past and current efforts to “close the loop” and communicate these to cross functional teams.
- Identify gaps in data availability and partner with internal and external data sources to find solutions.
- Develop detailed use cases and user stories to communicate the presentation or application of data.
- Proactively monitor SEO health across a range of KPIs and share wins and opportunities.
- Define standards and drive adoption of SEO data capabilities through documentation/training.
- Continually monitor industry trends, including search algorithm and result layout changes, SEO best practices, and the competitive landscape.
- Passion for data and growth while working in a fast pace agile digital environment is a must!
- Minimum 7 years’ experience with 3 years performing SEO at Strategist/Lead level or above.
- Experience with Tableau, Google Data Studio and Big Query.
- Must be familiar with JIRA, comfortable writing JIRA tickets and knowledgeable about agile workflows.
- Extensive experience working with Screaming Frog, Google Search Console, Bing Webmaster Tools, SEMRush, Ahrefs, Majestic, Google Trends, Stat, etc.
- Solid analytical skills. Google Analytics certification required. Familiarity with Adobe Analytics a plus.
- Strong project management and organization skills, with a keen eye for detail, requiring minimal supervision
- Familiarity with RegEx required and ability to write API calls a plus.
- Technical background with deep understanding of technologies including SQL, Python and APIs.
- Demonstrated experience enabling interactive analysis of massive data sets.
- Experience with common search engine data platforms, including Google Search Console, enterprise web crawlers, and Google keyword data is preferred.
- Ability to provide clear, concise communication in verbal and written formats.
- Superior relationship-building with cross-functional teams to deliver results through excellent partnership, communication and negotiating skills.
- Exceptional data analytics and articulation skills with experience setting and measuring KPIs
- Expert data visualization skills using both Excel and Google Sheets
- Outstanding written/oral, organizational, analytical skills, and attention to detail
- Clear, concise and persuasive communication style that earns stakeholder buy-in and compels action.
- Ability to provide clear direction, set measurable goals and give insight on industry trends.
- Strong passion for sport and love for athletes!
MyFitnessPal has joined Under Armour and has teamed up with MapMyFitness, Endomondo, and UA Record to form the Connected Fitness Business Division. Connected Fitness is the world's largest digital health and fitness community.
Want to learn more about MyFitnessPal? Visit MyFitnessPal's website.
136 Active Jobs
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one