Senior Manager, Partner Development & Sales
MyFitnessPal, Austin, TX
Online calorie counter and diet plan
MyFitnessPal is dedicated to improving the health and fitness with over 200M+ registered users. We’re looking for a Senior Manager to lead the Partner Development & Sales team. This leader will play a critical role in leading a team to develop new Strategic Partnership engagements and drive new revenue growth by selling personalized fitness and wellness solutions to prospective partners. This individual will be responsible building and developing a great team that consistently exceeds on their revenue commitments. This role will report to the head of Strategic Partnerships.
- Lead, coach and build a great team focused on accountability and results Manage performance of the team to exceed on their financial commitments to the business
- Help proactively prospect, qualify, grow and maintain strategic partnerships engagements
- Support creation of team strategy and priorities in order to deliver on team goals
- Sell portfolio of partner solutions for MyFitnessPal focused on Wellness, Nutrition, and Media solutions
- Develop thoughtful and tailored POVs for clients relative to MyFitnessPal’s leadership in health and wellness
- Drive partnership performance through engagement of key stakeholders at a senior level, and deliver world class customer service
- Coordinate with Partner Manager, Strategy and Marketing teams to maximize revenue potential with optimal efficiency
- Negotiate pricing and contractual agreements with clients and agencies
- Manage team activity using Salesforce.com and other key reporting analytics
- Provide leadership reviews on financial attainment and outlook vs. goals
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- 10-15+ years of sales or business development experience - Wellness/Healthcare client experience a plus!
- 5-10 years of team management experience with ownership of a revenue commitment
- Proven track record of building new businesses and delivering and exceeding on financial commitments
- Team minded.... goal-oriented and passion for winning
- Solution selling approach with strong point of view on future of digital, mobile and connected health
- B2B Experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong experience building relationships at C-Level both internally and externally Existing knowledge and enthusiasm for wellness, connected fitness, nutrition, and wearables
- Ability to develop and manage a consistent team sales pipeline, and a proven track record of exceeding goals
- Must be creative, smart, and passionate, as well as a problem solver and a team player.
- Willingness to travel if/when applicable
MyFitnessPal has joined Under Armour and has teamed up with MapMyFitness, Endomondo, and UA Record to form the Connected Fitness Business Division. Connected Fitness is the world's largest digital health and fitness community.
Want to learn more about MyFitnessPal? Visit MyFitnessPal's website.
Our cornerstone is knowledge of the home, family, food and lifestyle markets.