MyFitnessPal is dedicated to improving the health and fitness of 200M+ registered users.
We are looking for an experienced B2B solutions account manager to join our world-class Strategic Partnerships team. As a Strategic Partner Manager, you’ll be responsible for delivering and servicing our strategic business partnerships with Fortune 500 clients.
You are a driven, flexible, and collaborative team player. You are highly motivated to drive projects to a successful completion and possess a strong sense of organization and personal responsibility. You provide creative solutions to complex problems and are passionate about your client’s success. You are able to think strategically to make sure that partner engagements align with our strategy and achieve our financial goals. You thrive in a fast paced, results driven environment where relationships are key to success.
- Manage the implementation, optimization and delivery of our strategic partnerships while maintaining world class customer service
- Develop, present and sell-in strategic and tactical plans that help clients accomplish their goals and objectives
- Coordinate with cross-functional stakeholders to drive alignment around Partnership programs, delivery, and success
- Find ways to implement initiatives that improve the effectiveness of our products and services while meeting Partnership goals & KPIs
- Cultivate strong professional working relationships with clients, teammates and project stakeholders
- Effectively communicate and manage client expectations throughout the partnership
- Accurately maintain and communicate Partner updates to senior leadership
- Thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Team minded…. goal-oriented and passion for winning
- 5+ years B2B solutions account management experience
- Experience flawlessly managing and launching complex integrated business partnerships solutions
- Equally adept at being the doer, thinker and leader
- Able to build strong relationships with partner key stakeholders by establishing trust and an ability to influence in oder to achieve desired results
- Effectively listen to client concerns and proactively approach problems with impactful solutions
- Able to manage strategic and day-to-day functions that inspires client confidence in you, the team and the company
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with demonstrated experience in cross-functional collaboration and persuasive communication
- Strong business acumen with an ability to monitor success of partner engagement and drive to deliver financial goals
- Demonstrated planning, organization and time-management skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or marketing desired
MyFitnessPal has joined Under Armour and has teamed up with MapMyFitness, Endomondo, and UA Record to form the Connected Fitness Business Division. Connected Fitness is the world's largest digital health and fitness community.
Want to learn more about MyFitnessPal? Visit MyFitnessPal's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one
Jobs You May Like
Lead Backend Engineer
Backstage, New York, NY