At MyFitnessPal, part of Under Armour Connected Fitness, Product Managers work with the rest of the company towards a common goal: to make the world a healthier place for everyone. You will be working on a product that’s the best in its class and has touched the lives of over 100 million users. As part of a small and nimble team, you will bridge the technical and business worlds to innovate and execute on exciting new features and products.
- Build the product roadmap by collaborating with cross functional groups (Engineering, Design, Business Development)
- Facilitate project execution and provide regular updates to management and key stakeholders.
- Collaborate with product analytics and user research teams to understand user behavior and turn them into product requirements
- Define and analyze metrics to evaluate the outcome of product launches.
What we want to see from you
- You have an obsession with creating great products.
- You think deeply about product design and have an understanding of how to create simple and intuitive user interfaces.
- You are an excellent communicator of product decisions and the rationale behind them.
- You have an understanding of the technical architecture of web and mobile applications.
- You can easily switch between creative and analytical work.
- You are able to motivate and inspire others to achieve great things
If you're interested in joining the Product team at MyFitnessPal, please submit your resume and a short summary telling us what inspires you about MyFitnessPal and why you think you are perfect for the team. We look forward to hearing from you!
MyFitnessPal has joined Under Armour and has teamed up with MapMyFitness, Endomondo, and UA Record to form the Connected Fitness Business Division. Connected Fitness is the world's largest digital health and fitness community.
Want to learn more about MyFitnessPal? Visit https://www.myfitnesspal.com/
Jobs You May Like
Product Marketing Manager
Oscar, New York
Product Operations Manager
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Product Manager - Core Experience
Yelp, San Francisco, CA
Dropbox, Seattle, WA
UI/UX Product Designer
ThirdLove, San Francisco, California
Product Manager - Analytics
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA