Software Engineer, Foundational Services
MyFitnessPal, San Francisco, CA
Online calorie counter and diet plan
Come join Under Armour and create software to power the future of Connected Fitness. We’re serious about individual growth and athlete achievement, and we’d like you to join us to build real products that will help millions of people improve their lives through better health & fitness. You will learn, grow, and play in an environment that focuses on results and delivery, all backed by one of the strongest consumer brands in history.
We're looking to add a new Backend Engineer to our Foundational Services organization, which powers an ecosystem of over 200M athletes, fitness enthusiasts, and people pursuing a healthy lifestyle. In this role, you will build services, tools, and libraries that enable innovations in our suite of applications that span web, mobile, and wearable devices.
You should apply for this role if you:
- Want to make an impact and are ready to take ownership and responsibility for your work
- Are interested in growing as both an engineer and a teammate
- Are willing to try new things and work with a diverse group of people
- Either have experience with or are interested in working at scale
- Have a solid understanding of computer science fundamentals. You likely have a degree in Computer Science or similar field, or equivalent real-world experience.
MyFitnessPal has joined Under Armour and has teamed up with MapMyFitness, Endomondo, and UA Record to form the Connected Fitness Business Division. Connected Fitness is the world's largest digital health and fitness community.
Want to learn more about MyFitnessPal? Visit https://www.myfitnesspal.com/
Jobs You May Like
Shopify, Ottawa, Montreal, Toronto
Senior Data Engineer
Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
Vimeo, New York, NY
Lumosity, San Francisco
Forward Deployed Software Engineer
Palantir Technologies, Sydney, Australia
Technical Program Manager-Engineering
Peloton, New York, NY