Ridesharing is the future! Do you want to proactively contribute to designing the future of mobility? Are you interested in developing the youngest and most exciting product of the mytaxi business in a challenging role with a lot of responsibility? If the answer is yes, then we have the right role for you. As Product Owner (m/f) you are responsible for the product development and rollouts to millions of mytaxi passengers all over Europe. Your work will contribute directly to the ongoing success and growth of mytaxi in one of the most dynamic market environments of our times.
- Responsibility for the development and improvement of mytaxi match or another new key asset
- Work closely with a dedicated ridesharing development team and various stakeholders across Europe to achieve a sustainable and competitive advantage
- Modelling and evaluation of user behaviour in order to identify potential value of planned projects and product improvements
- Evangelise and ensure the features are developed by the tech team in such a way that they are measurable and open for experimentation
- You will conceptualize new products to bring them to life with a team of developers and verify their success in our markets through working with Business Intelligence, executing A/B Tests
- Engage with internal stakeholders to gain understanding of the problems that need to be solved and gather requirements for analysis tasks
- You will work together with the entire product department (UX/UI, Business Analysts and other Product Managers) to develop the product vision and spread it throughout the whole organisation.
- You can adapt and understand different cultures and market environments. Traveling to our offices around Europe is key.
- You will proactively live our values and act as an ambassador for your product.
You are a problem solver, detail-oriented and self-motivated who thrives in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment, combining technical, product, business and leadership perspectives. Further key aspects of your profile are:
- Several years of experience in agile software development, you can demonstrate your hands on mentality
- Substantial experience in software product management, you can demonstrate team management, skill in product prioritisation, creating a roadmap, and product delivery
- Expertise in the field of mobility markets would be perfect.
- Experience in working in a data driven analytics environment including an understanding of how to engage and influence decision makers
- Analytical skills, lateral thinking and experience in solving highly challenging problems
- Experiences in working with Data Visualisation tools (e.g. Tableau, Qlikview)
- You are an empathic communicator and can motivate your team
- As a team player, you keep up high standards of communication and your sense of humor even in demanding and fast moving situations
- Fluent in English
mytaxi was founded in June 2009 and was the world’s first taxi app that established a direct connection between a passenger and a taxi driver. With more than 10 million passengers and 100,000 drivers, mytaxi is the leading taxi e-hailing app in Europe.
Since February 2019, mytaxi is part of the FREE NOW group, the ride-hailing joint venture of BMW and Daimler. Within 2019, mytaxi will rebrand to FREE NOW.
mytaxi today works with 600 employees in 26 offices and is available in around 100 European cities. Eckart Diepenhorst is the CEO of mytaxi. More information is available at: www.mytaxi.com
What can we offer you?
- The chance to bring in your own ideas
- A strong team spirit
- A monthly mobility allowance for free taxi rides
- Have your birthday off!
- ...and all the usual start-up goodies like fruit, unlimited soft drinks, after-work beers and many more
Oh, and the opportunity to work with the best team in the world (we know, everybody says so, but at mytaxi it’s true)!
About us Design the future of mobility with us! mytaxi is the evolution of the hail since 2009 - the free smartphone app was the world's first taxi app that put people just two taps away from a licensed taxi, and provides a direct connection between passengers and drivers. We are today the leading e-hailing app in Europe, available in over 70 cities within 11 countries. A mytaxi hail is accepted around Europe every second from mytaxi’s network of over 120,000 drivers and more than ten million downloads. With more than 500 employees mytaxi spans across Germany, UK, Ireland, Italy, Greece, Poland, Spain, Austria, Portugal, Sweden, Romania, Peru and Chile. Since September 2014, mytaxi has been a subsidiary of the Daimler Mobility Services GmbH (part of the Daimler Group). After the merger with Hailo in July 2016 and the acquisitions of the leading taxi-app providers from Greece (Beat) and Romania (Clever), we're building Europe's leading taxi app today whilst shaping a future that will see new technologies and business models revolutionise urban mobility. Join a fun, global team of top engineers and seasoned entrepreneurs for the challenge of a lifetime. We strive to be passionate yet practical, driven but focused and visionary but humble. Our employees are routinely challenged to solve large-scale, highly complex technical problems. As a new "family member" you will be stretched, but will learn best practice at scale in our creative and fun environment!
Want to learn more about mytaxi!? Visit mytaxi!'s website.
Jobs You May Like
Product Operations Lead
Etsy, New York, NY
Insikt, San Francisco
Localization Project Manager
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Footwear Quality Assurance I (Hai Duong)
Brooks Running, Vietnam (North)
Senior Product Manager
Index Exchange, New York
Product Manager, Identity
Airbnb, San Francisco, United States