mytaxi is looking as for now for an experienced and highly motivated Digital Marketing Manager Social (m/f/d), who will be responsible for developing and analyzing mytaxi’s group digital marketing activities on self serviced Social Media Channels across Europe as a part of the Digital Marketing Team.
- Campaign set-up and management: audience development, creative testing, bid and budget management and permanent optimizations
- Utilize Facebook Ads Manager to develop insights and action items to drive new customer acquisition and revenue
- Design and implement rigorous test frameworks that measure the incremental impact of social media marketing for mytaxi markets
- Ongoing use of reporting, analytics, and trend tools for weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting
- Lead the planning and executing of paid social marketing channels in cooperation with responsible local markets
- Identify trends and insights, optimize spend and performance
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Several years experience in a similar role
- A proven track record of managing large digital marketing projects and campaigns for a range of clients, preferred mobile app clients
- Experience of managing large budgets and working with major global companies
- Strong team management and organizational skills
- Comprehensive understanding of Facebook’s ad auction, general advertising ecosystem, best practices, bid and optimization strategies, and campaign objectives
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Experience with A/B testing and conversion optimization teams is a plus
mytaxi was founded in June 2009 and was the world’s first taxi app that established a direct connection between a passenger and a taxi driver. With more than 10 million passengers and 100,000 drivers, mytaxi is the leading taxi e-hailing app in Europe.
Since February 2019, mytaxi is part of the FREE NOW group, the ride-hailing joint venture of BMW and Daimler. Within 2019, mytaxi will rebrand to FREE NOW.
mytaxi today works with 600 employees in 26 offices and is available in around 100 European cities. Eckart Diepenhorst is the CEO of mytaxi. More information is available at: www.mytaxi.com
What can we offer you?
- The chance to bring in your own ideas
- A strong team spirit
- Excellent monetary benefits (a pension plan, a monthly mobility allowance for free taxi rides, subsidised public transport ticket)
- Have your birthday off!
About us Design the future of mobility with us! mytaxi is the evolution of the hail since 2009 - the free smartphone app was the world's first taxi app that put people just two taps away from a licensed taxi, and provides a direct connection between passengers and drivers. We are today the leading e-hailing app in Europe, available in over 70 cities within 11 countries. A mytaxi hail is accepted around Europe every second from mytaxi’s network of over 120,000 drivers and more than ten million downloads. With more than 500 employees mytaxi spans across Germany, UK, Ireland, Italy, Greece, Poland, Spain, Austria, Portugal, Sweden, Romania, Peru and Chile. Since September 2014, mytaxi has been a subsidiary of the Daimler Mobility Services GmbH (part of the Daimler Group). After the merger with Hailo in July 2016 and the acquisitions of the leading taxi-app providers from Greece (Beat) and Romania (Clever), we're building Europe's leading taxi app today whilst shaping a future that will see new technologies and business models revolutionise urban mobility. Join a fun, global team of top engineers and seasoned entrepreneurs for the challenge of a lifetime. We strive to be passionate yet practical, driven but focused and visionary but humble. Our employees are routinely challenged to solve large-scale, highly complex technical problems. As a new "family member" you will be stretched, but will learn best practice at scale in our creative and fun environment!