We are looking for a motivated IT Supporter / Helpdesk Agent m/f/d for our main office in Hamburg
These are your responsibilities:
Does a smile of your colleagues warm your heart? You can bring pure happiness to the faces of your coworkers. Become an internal IT helpdesk agent at mytaxi today and help create a frictionless IT environment.
You will be responsible for overseeing our internal IT helpdesk and be its primary support agent. Our colleagues will come to you with technical questions, and you will know where they can get answers.
Your role will include:
- IT support for the mytaxi team in Germany and all over Europe
- Triaging helpdesk requests
- Acquisition & provisioning of new hardware as well as managing hardware inventory
- MDM management, deployment of software updates and configuration settings across the organization
- Onboarding & Offboarding across all systems (AD/SSO/GSuite/Local Services)
- Help setting up technology for internal events
- Identify common problems and write documentation on how to solve them
These should be your qualifications:
We are looking for someone who can solve problems in a warm and sincere manner. You will be the figurehead of the IT department.
You should bring with you:
- You work well in a team and know how to keep your colleagues informed by writing documentation
- Excellent people and communication skills are required. You should be driven to solve people's problems
- You are skilled at explaining technical problems in laymans terms
- You have fluent proficiency in English and German
- Work experience in IT Helpdesk systems
- Experience in managing macOS and iOS devices
- Knowledge of network architectures
- Knowledge of Zoom, Slack, Atlassian Jira and Confluence
mytaxi was founded in June 2009 and was the world’s first taxi app that established a direct connection between a passenger and a taxi driver. With more than 10 million passengers and 100,000 drivers, mytaxi is the leading taxi e-hailing app in Europe.
Since February 2019, mytaxi is part of the FREE NOW group, the ride-hailing joint venture of BMW and Daimler. Within 2019, mytaxi will rebrand to FREE NOW.
mytaxi today works with 600 employees in 26 offices and is available in around 100 European cities. Eckart Diepenhorst is the CEO of mytaxi. More information is available at: www.mytaxi.com
What can we offer you?
- The chance to bring in your own ideas
- A strong team spirit
- Excellent monetary benefits (a pension plan, a monthly mobility allowance for free taxi rides, subsidised public transport ticket)
- Have your birthday off!
- ...and all the usual start-up goodies like fruit, unlimited soft drinks, after-work beers, gym for free, a chill-out room with a massage chair, a foosball table and many more
Oh, and the opportunity to work with the best team in the world (we know, everybody says so, but at mytaxi it’s true)!
About us Design the future of mobility with us! mytaxi is the evolution of the hail since 2009 - the free smartphone app was the world's first taxi app that put people just two taps away from a licensed taxi, and provides a direct connection between passengers and drivers. We are today the leading e-hailing app in Europe, available in over 70 cities within 11 countries. A mytaxi hail is accepted around Europe every second from mytaxi’s network of over 120,000 drivers and more than ten million downloads. With more than 500 employees mytaxi spans across Germany, UK, Ireland, Italy, Greece, Poland, Spain, Austria, Portugal, Sweden, Romania, Peru and Chile. Since September 2014, mytaxi has been a subsidiary of the Daimler Mobility Services GmbH (part of the Daimler Group). After the merger with Hailo in July 2016 and the acquisitions of the leading taxi-app providers from Greece (Beat) and Romania (Clever), we're building Europe's leading taxi app today whilst shaping a future that will see new technologies and business models revolutionise urban mobility. Join a fun, global team of top engineers and seasoned entrepreneurs for the challenge of a lifetime. We strive to be passionate yet practical, driven but focused and visionary but humble. Our employees are routinely challenged to solve large-scale, highly complex technical problems. As a new "family member" you will be stretched, but will learn best practice at scale in our creative and fun environment!