- Plan, scope, schedule and implement MANUAL testing activities for our project.
- Design test cases and report and analyze bugs.
- Work closely with developers, product owners, custom care agents and business stakeholders to increase customer satisfaction.
- Participate in the full agile SDLC, including meetings, iterative development, and estimations.
- Drive visibility and transparency of dates, milestones, and dependencies throughout the agile release train process.
- Plan and coordinate test sessions.
- Promote a culture of quality throughout the organization.
- Work in a motivated and innovative team with flat hierarchies.
- Be passionate to learn, develop skills and knowledge.
- Experience with exercising Scrum methodology and Agile techniques.
- Familiar with SQL and database.
- Passionate, proactive, self-motivated individual.
- Love playing with mobile apps.
- Enthusiasm for your work and for new challenges in a young and successful startup.
- Fluent proficiency in English.
What can we offer you?
- The chance to bring in your own ideas
- A strong team spirit
- Excellent monetary benefits (a pension plan, a monthly mobility allowance for free taxi rides, subsidised public transport ticket)
- Have your birthday off!
- ...and all the usual start-up goodies like fruit, unlimited soft drinks, after-work beers, gym for free, a chill-out room with a massage chair, a foosball table and many more
Oh, and the opportunity to work with the best team in the world (we know, everybody says so, but at mytaxi it’s true)!
About us Design the future of mobility with us! mytaxi is the evolution of the hail since 2009 - the free smartphone app was the world's first taxi app that put people just two taps away from a licensed taxi, and provides a direct connection between passengers and drivers. We are today the leading e-hailing app in Europe, available in over 70 cities within 11 countries. A mytaxi hail is accepted around Europe every second from mytaxi’s network of over 120,000 drivers and more than ten million downloads. With more than 500 employees mytaxi spans across Germany, UK, Ireland, Italy, Greece, Poland, Spain, Austria, Portugal, Sweden, Romania, Peru and Chile. Since September 2014, mytaxi has been a subsidiary of the Daimler Mobility Services GmbH (part of the Daimler Group). After the merger with Hailo in July 2016 and the acquisitions of the leading taxi-app providers from Greece (Beat) and Romania (Clever), we're building Europe's leading taxi app today whilst shaping a future that will see new technologies and business models revolutionise urban mobility. Join a fun, global team of top engineers and seasoned entrepreneurs for the challenge of a lifetime. We strive to be passionate yet practical, driven but focused and visionary but humble. Our employees are routinely challenged to solve large-scale, highly complex technical problems. As a new "family member" you will be stretched, but will learn best practice at scale in our creative and fun environment!
Want to learn more about mytaxi!? Visit mytaxi!'s website.
Jobs You May Like
Software Engineer - TeleRobotics
Zoox, Foster City, CA
Lead Data Engineer
Handshake, San Francisco
Senior Software Engineer, Backend (NYC and remote)
Pager, New York City
Software Engineer, Payments
Wish, San Francisco, California
Senior Platform Engineer
Hotstar, Bangalore, Karnataka
Director of Engineering
Oh My Green, Burlingame, CA