We are looking for a passionate advocate for our driver community, owning the driver proposition including all third party relationships. The individual will ensure the proposition is market leading and functions seamlessly for drivers, from onboarding, education and day to day operations. The successful candidate will use market insights and data to advocate for product improvements and to shape continuous improvements, resulting in an engaged driver community and top class service delivery.
Areas of Responsibility
- Driver Centre Management - lead support efforts in our Driver Centre where we are dedicated to providing excellent support to our drivers
- Driver Acquisition - own the full lifecycle for all drivers from recruitment to successful integration
- Work alongside our Operations Engagement Manager to ensure effective third-party relationships
- Assess driver app needs and improvements based on insights/data
- Manage and exceed service level targets and provide data driven improvement recommendations
- Use internal tools to optimise service delivery and assess effectiveness
- Assist mytaxi in designing the future of mobility in Ireland
- Education to degree level or equivalent
- A minimum of at least 3-4 years practical work experience in Operations and people management.
- Self Starter: You have a bias towards action and are able to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment
- Metrics driven: You gravitate to KPIs and holding yourself and other team members accountable to clear goals
- Relationship-builder: Experience in managing third party relationships
- Coordination of multiple internal departments to ensure all teams are aligned e.g marketing & Ops
- Understanding of trading business and the operating environment
- Make recommendations for processes and procedures to support our strategic goals and objectives.
- Be comfortable with identifying and solving problems on the fly!
What can we offer you?
Great learning and development opportunities through internal and external workshops
Excellent monetary benefits (health and dental insurance, PRSA, a monthly mobility allowance for free taxi rides, Taxsaver incentive for public transport)
Cycle to Work
Have your birthday off!
...and all the usual start-up goodies!
Oh, and the opportunity to work with the best team in the world (we know, everybody says so, but at mytaxi it’s true)!
About us Design the future of mobility with us! mytaxi is the evolution of the hail since 2009 - the free smartphone app was the world's first taxi app that put people just two taps away from a licensed taxi, and provides a direct connection between passengers and drivers. We are today the leading e-hailing app in Europe, available in over 70 cities within 11 countries. A mytaxi hail is accepted around Europe every second from mytaxi’s network of over 120,000 drivers and more than ten million downloads. With more than 500 employees mytaxi spans across Germany, UK, Ireland, Italy, Greece, Poland, Spain, Austria, Portugal, Sweden, Romania, Peru and Chile. Since September 2014, mytaxi has been a subsidiary of the Daimler Mobility Services GmbH (part of the Daimler Group). After the merger with Hailo in July 2016 and the acquisitions of the leading taxi-app providers from Greece (Beat) and Romania (Clever), we're building Europe's leading taxi app today whilst shaping a future that will see new technologies and business models revolutionise urban mobility. Join a fun, global team of top engineers and seasoned entrepreneurs for the challenge of a lifetime. We strive to be passionate yet practical, driven but focused and visionary but humble. Our employees are routinely challenged to solve large-scale, highly complex technical problems. As a new "family member" you will be stretched, but will learn best practice at scale in our creative and fun environment!
Want to learn more about mytaxi!? Visit mytaxi!'s website.
Jobs You May Like
Satellogic, Buenos Aires AR, Cordoba AR
General Manager - Baltimore
Enjoy, Elkridge, MD
Common Networks, Santa Clara, CA
Home Chef, 2200 Lithonia Industrial Blvd. Lithonia, GA 30058
Phone Operations (Part-time)
Qualtrics, Provo, UT
Operational Account Manager - Indonesia
Insider, Jakarta, Indonesia