As Driver Service Executive you will be responsible for the acquisition, training and motivation of the mytaxi taxi fleet in Barcelona. You will become part of the global mytaxi Driver Service team and your direct report will be the City Manager of Barcelona.
These are your responsibilities:
- Responsible for driver acquisition, training and development
- Face to face interaction and explanation of user interface to the drivers
- Execute local campaigns and events
- Optimize processes within your location
- Handle all necessary correspondence related to driver communications
- Monitoring of driver activities and reporting the feedback of the results
- After sales, active support and customer service for the taxi drivers
- Management of (CRM) Customer Relationship Management process for drivers
These are your qualifications:
- Have excellent face-to- face and telephone communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- A warm approachable manner with strong interpersonal skills
- Strong understanding of internet, computers and mobile applications
- High level of commitment and flexibility
- Analytical comprehension and fast learning capacities
- Enthusiasm and entrepreneurial spirit
- Self-motivated and strong desire for new challenges within a start-up company
- Native in Spanish and a high level in English
mytaxi was founded in June 2009 and was the world’s first taxi app that established a direct connection between a passenger and a taxi driver. With more than 10 million passengers and 100,000 drivers, mytaxi is the leading taxi e-hailing app in Europe.
Since February 2019, mytaxi is part of the FREE NOW group, the ride-hailing joint venture of BMW and Daimler. Within 2019, mytaxi will rebrand to FREE NOW.
mytaxi today works with 600 employees in 26 offices and is available in around 100 European cities. Eckart Diepenhorst is the CEO of mytaxi. More information is available at: www.mytaxi.com
What can we offer you?
Great learning and development opportunities through internal and external workshops
Excellent monetary benefits (health and dental insurance, a monthly mobility allowance for free taxi rides)
Have your birthday off!
...and all the usual start-up goodies!
Oh, and the opportunity to work with the best team in the world (we know, everybody says so, but at mytaxi it’s true)!
About us Design the future of mobility with us! mytaxi is the evolution of the hail since 2009 - the free smartphone app was the world's first taxi app that put people just two taps away from a licensed taxi, and provides a direct connection between passengers and drivers. We are today the leading e-hailing app in Europe, available in over 70 cities within 11 countries. A mytaxi hail is accepted around Europe every second from mytaxi’s network of over 120,000 drivers and more than ten million downloads. With more than 500 employees mytaxi spans across Germany, UK, Ireland, Italy, Greece, Poland, Spain, Austria, Portugal, Sweden, Romania, Peru and Chile. Since September 2014, mytaxi has been a subsidiary of the Daimler Mobility Services GmbH (part of the Daimler Group). After the merger with Hailo in July 2016 and the acquisitions of the leading taxi-app providers from Greece (Beat) and Romania (Clever), we're building Europe's leading taxi app today whilst shaping a future that will see new technologies and business models revolutionise urban mobility. Join a fun, global team of top engineers and seasoned entrepreneurs for the challenge of a lifetime. We strive to be passionate yet practical, driven but focused and visionary but humble. Our employees are routinely challenged to solve large-scale, highly complex technical problems. As a new "family member" you will be stretched, but will learn best practice at scale in our creative and fun environment!