mytaxi encourages a strong team spirit and simple company culture. Our teams organise themselves in established agile working environments. People at mytaxi work flexibly and independently. Every single employee is a part of our success story and so, open communication and a fair feedback culture come naturally to us.
We are passionate problem-solvers who listen and understand before we act. By working together – with each other, customers, drivers and cities - we make things better. Besides a lot of fun and potential to make a real difference, you will have the opportunity to work with the best team in the world (we know, everybody says so, but at mytaxi it’s true)!
As of now we're looking for a motivated and experienced Senior Frontend Developer. You will be part of a newly founded team of motivated developers in our development hub in Barcelona. In close collaboration with the development teams in our headquarters in Hamburg you will work on our main products.
These will be your responsibilities and challenges:
- Maintenance and expansion of our online platforms
- Development of cross-platform websites for our apps
- Development of management systems for the administration of marketing campaigns
- Preferably using technologies as:
- js, ES6, Babel, Webpack, Redux, Functional JS HTML and SCSS
- Continuous development of features
- Degree in Computer Science or a similar background
- Very good knowledge in React.js, ES6, Babel, Webpack, Redux, Functional JS HTML and CSS
- Familiarity in working with backend systems
- Self-initiative, commitment and teamwork
- Passion for good software
- Willingness to travel
- Fluent proficiency in English
- Experience in an international company or team away from your home country is a plus
What can we offer you?
- Intensive Fridays
- Gym membership
- Quarterly team-building activities (karting, bowling, laser tag, escape rooms, barbecues/calçotades…)
- Yearly off-site hacking weeks
- Hacking days and occasional trips to our HQ in Hamburg
- Weekly free buffet breakfasts in the office
- Health insurance with basic dental coverage
- 25 days annual leave plus your birthday off
- A monthly mobility allowance for free taxi rides
- The opportunity to use the latest technologies and implement your own ideas
- Flexible learning and development opportunities through internal and external workshops, events and conferences
- Free language lessons
...and all the usual start-up goodies like free fruit, unlimited drinks, after-work beers and many more!
Oh, and the opportunity to work with the best team in the world (we know, everybody says so, but at mytaxi it’s true)!
About us Design the future of mobility with us! mytaxi is the evolution of the hail since 2009 - the free smartphone app was the world's first taxi app that put people just two taps away from a licensed taxi, and provides a direct connection between passengers and drivers. We are today the leading e-hailing app in Europe, available in over 70 cities within 11 countries. A mytaxi hail is accepted around Europe every second from mytaxi’s network of over 120,000 drivers and more than ten million downloads. With more than 500 employees mytaxi spans across Germany, UK, Ireland, Italy, Greece, Poland, Spain, Austria, Portugal, Sweden, Romania, Peru and Chile. Since September 2014, mytaxi has been a subsidiary of the Daimler Mobility Services GmbH (part of the Daimler Group). After the merger with Hailo in July 2016 and the acquisitions of the leading taxi-app providers from Greece (Beat) and Romania (Clever), we're building Europe's leading taxi app today whilst shaping a future that will see new technologies and business models revolutionise urban mobility. Join a fun, global team of top engineers and seasoned entrepreneurs for the challenge of a lifetime. We strive to be passionate yet practical, driven but focused and visionary but humble. Our employees are routinely challenged to solve large-scale, highly complex technical problems. As a new "family member" you will be stretched, but will learn best practice at scale in our creative and fun environment!
Want to learn more about mytaxi!? Visit mytaxi!'s website.
Jobs You May Like
Forward Deployed Software Engineer
Palantir Technologies, Ottawa, Canada
Director of Engineering
Domino Data Lab, Bengaluru
Software Development Engineer in Test
PlayStation, San Mateo, CA
Lingo Live, New York HQ
Medallia, Tel Aviv, Israel
Graduate Software Developer