To support our Business Functions & International Talent Acquisition Team we are looking for an experienced and passionate Recruiter (m/f/d).
You are responsible for the entire recruitment process and actively contribute to the growth and the lived values of mytaxi through the employees you are hiring.
- The recruiting process especially for our Business Functions is in your hand
- You regularly align with the departments regarding their recruiting needs and you make sure to bring the best candidates for mytaxi on board
- You support the Hiring Manager in defining job postings and bring them to the job boards
- You are responsible for the pre-selection of applicants
- You are conducting personal and telephone interviews
- You will actively build up and optimize our Business Functions recruiting and its processes
- Finally you act as an ambassador of our employer brand
- Successfully completed studies with a focus on human resources or corresponding training / further education
- Profund professional experience in recruiting, preferably in an international environment
- Safe and eloquent communication skills as well as strong intercultural skills and knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Independent and structured working style
- Strong self-initiative and desire to try new things
- Teamwork, resilience and reliability complete your profile
mytaxi was founded in June 2009 and was the world’s first taxi app that established a direct connection between a passenger and a taxi driver. With more than 10 million passengers and 100,000 drivers, mytaxi is the leading taxi e-hailing app in Europe.
Since February 2019, mytaxi is part of the FREE NOW group, the ride-hailing joint venture of BMW and Daimler. Within 2019, mytaxi will rebrand to FREE NOW.
mytaxi today works with 600 employees in 26 offices and is available in around 100 European cities. Eckart Diepenhorst is the CEO of mytaxi. More information is available at: www.mytaxi.com
What can we offer you?
- The chance to bring in your own ideas
- A strong team spirit
- Excellent monetary benefits (a pension plan, a monthly mobility allowance for free taxi rides, subsidised public transport ticket)
- Have your birthday off!
About us Design the future of mobility with us! mytaxi is the evolution of the hail since 2009 - the free smartphone app was the world's first taxi app that put people just two taps away from a licensed taxi, and provides a direct connection between passengers and drivers. We are today the leading e-hailing app in Europe, available in over 70 cities within 11 countries. A mytaxi hail is accepted around Europe every second from mytaxi’s network of over 120,000 drivers and more than ten million downloads. With more than 500 employees mytaxi spans across Germany, UK, Ireland, Italy, Greece, Poland, Spain, Austria, Portugal, Sweden, Romania, Peru and Chile. Since September 2014, mytaxi has been a subsidiary of the Daimler Mobility Services GmbH (part of the Daimler Group). After the merger with Hailo in July 2016 and the acquisitions of the leading taxi-app providers from Greece (Beat) and Romania (Clever), we're building Europe's leading taxi app today whilst shaping a future that will see new technologies and business models revolutionise urban mobility. Join a fun, global team of top engineers and seasoned entrepreneurs for the challenge of a lifetime. We strive to be passionate yet practical, driven but focused and visionary but humble. Our employees are routinely challenged to solve large-scale, highly complex technical problems. As a new "family member" you will be stretched, but will learn best practice at scale in our creative and fun environment!