If you are a talented Copywriter with stunning English, we are looking for you.
mytaxi is a part of today’s most dynamic spaces for innovation in the world: future mobility. You can take part in forming this.
So, if you are passionate about the craft, excited about clear communication, as well as working for a product that really improves our customer’s lives, you’ll fit right in.
About the Role
As part of our Copywriting Team, you will create on-brand voice and core messaging for marketing activities across all communication channels and also our mobile applications.
To achieve high quality and consistency from product to marketing communication, you work hand in hand with the Copy Team. Knowing the customers and products by heart will enable you to translate new features and brand development into meaningful messaging for all target groups and 9 European markets.
Being a central contact person for brand and product copywriting, this role requires exceptional drive and passion.
Your excellent social and planning skills will be essential to keep up good communication and workflows with various departments and stakeholders (e.g. design, product marketing, research, central product development, brand management, and local marketing teams).
Curiosity, an international mindset, and self-organization are important skills that will make your job easier.
- Deliver an engaging brand voice, tone and core messaging across all communication channels and mobile applications for passengers, drivers, businesses and hospitality for 9 European countries
- Collaborate closely with a variety of stakeholders (e.g. central product development and research, design, product marketing, brand management, local marketing teams) to get the best possible product and brand experience
- Utilize market research and survey results and integrate learnings into product and brand copy
- Partner with copywriters, designers and brand managers on brand (content) concepts and campaigns
- Partner with copywriters, designers and product marketers on feature roll-outs, concepts, product tutorials, and feature translations
- You have at least 2 years of copywriting experience in advertising agencies.
- You are an exceptional writer with a fresh, versatile voice and impeccable grammar who brings passion and creativity to the role.
- You are very experienced in digital brand advertising and you feel at home in product, brand, and CRM communication (distinctive experience with app/digital service products is a big plus).
- You’re a dedicated team player with very good communication skills and an open mindset.
- You enjoy being self-organized, driving projects forward and getting things done.
- Your written (and spoken) English is brilliant (being a native speaker is a plus).
- You are a keen learner and you enjoy working in a fast-changing and international environment.
mytaxi was founded in June 2009 and was the world’s first taxi app that established a direct connection between a passenger and a taxi driver. With more than 10 million passengers and 100,000 drivers, mytaxi is the leading taxi e-hailing app in Europe.
Since February 2019, mytaxi is part of the FREE NOW group, the ride-hailing joint venture of BMW and Daimler. Within 2019, mytaxi will rebrand to FREE NOW.
mytaxi today works with 600 employees in 26 offices and is available in around 100 European cities. Eckart Diepenhorst is the CEO of mytaxi. More information is available at: www.mytaxi.com
What can we offer you?
- The chance to bring in your own ideas
- A strong team spirit
- Excellent monetary benefits (a pension plan, a monthly mobility allowance for free taxi rides, subsidised public transport ticket)
- Have your birthday off!
About us Design the future of mobility with us! mytaxi is the evolution of the hail since 2009 - the free smartphone app was the world's first taxi app that put people just two taps away from a licensed taxi, and provides a direct connection between passengers and drivers. We are today the leading e-hailing app in Europe, available in over 70 cities within 11 countries. A mytaxi hail is accepted around Europe every second from mytaxi’s network of over 120,000 drivers and more than ten million downloads. With more than 500 employees mytaxi spans across Germany, UK, Ireland, Italy, Greece, Poland, Spain, Austria, Portugal, Sweden, Romania, Peru and Chile. Since September 2014, mytaxi has been a subsidiary of the Daimler Mobility Services GmbH (part of the Daimler Group). After the merger with Hailo in July 2016 and the acquisitions of the leading taxi-app providers from Greece (Beat) and Romania (Clever), we're building Europe's leading taxi app today whilst shaping a future that will see new technologies and business models revolutionise urban mobility. Join a fun, global team of top engineers and seasoned entrepreneurs for the challenge of a lifetime. We strive to be passionate yet practical, driven but focused and visionary but humble. Our employees are routinely challenged to solve large-scale, highly complex technical problems. As a new "family member" you will be stretched, but will learn best practice at scale in our creative and fun environment!
Want to learn more about mytaxi!? Visit mytaxi!'s website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one