At FREE NOW/ mytaxi the CRM Solutions Manager / Salesforce Administrator is responsible for overall support, maintenance and functioning of the Salesforce CRM for the Sales teams across our markets. He/She will also engage in promoting adoption by user training, and work cross functionally to align the work of various departments to integrate seamlessly with Salesforce. Working in the Hamburg HQ and being a part of the International Operations Team you’ll be a central CRM tool expert for all markets and business functions.
- Act as an administrator of the Salesforce CRM system, including the creation and maintenance of workflows, custom fields, reports, dashboard development and data flow management
- Develop and maintain user roles, profiles, security settings, access levels, hierarchies etc.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of Sales teams specific business processes
- Develop, update and maintain Salesforce system documentation and Salesforce best practices
- Conduct new Salesforce application testing and implementation as required
- Provide day-to-day end-user support including implementation, user adoption, system configuration and maintenance, formulas, testing, data integrity, backups etc.
- Manage and maintain relevant third-party integrations and the connections to our internal data warehouse
- Act as primary contact for all Salesforce reporting requests including support of metrics and revenue reporting, territory penetration and evaluation, support in preparation of marketing campaigns, trade shows etc.
- Identify production risks and areas for improvement
- Prioritize, design and facilitate successful implementation and adoption of new processes.
- Manage data imports and database cleanup for data accuracy
- Stay informed about the CRM landscape and identify potential opportunities to optimize our CRM landscape
- 3+ years Salesforce administrator or related experience in a digital/high-tech/SaaS high-growth environment
- Experience with B2B sales processes
- Eagerness to learn new technologies and solve problems, as well as a high degree of self motivation
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working alongside a team of sales professionals and working in a rapidly changing environment
- Excitement to grow Salesforce by potentially re-inventing/re-architecting a Salesforce configuration for constantly changing business needs
- Familiarity with relational databases and related concepts is desirable
- Familiarity with APEX code or SQL queries a plus
Design the future of mobility with us!
mytaxi was founded in June 2009 and was the world’s first taxi app that established a direct connection between a passenger and a taxi driver. With more than 10 million passengers and 100,000 drivers, mytaxi is the leading taxi e-hailing app in Europe.
Since February 2019, mytaxi is part of the FREE NOW group, the ride-hailing joint venture of BMW and Daimler. Within 2019, mytaxi will rebrand to FREE NOW.
mytaxi today works with 600 employees in 26 offices and is available in around 100 European cities. Eckart Diepenhorst is the CEO of mytaxi. More information is available at: www.mytaxi.com
What can we offer you?
- The chance to bring in your own ideas
- A strong team spirit
- Excellent monetary benefits (a pension plan, a monthly mobility allowance for free taxi rides, subsidised public transport ticket)
- Have your birthday off!
About us Design the future of mobility with us! mytaxi is the evolution of the hail since 2009 - the free smartphone app was the world's first taxi app that put people just two taps away from a licensed taxi, and provides a direct connection between passengers and drivers. We are today the leading e-hailing app in Europe, available in over 70 cities within 11 countries. A mytaxi hail is accepted around Europe every second from mytaxi’s network of over 120,000 drivers and more than ten million downloads. With more than 500 employees mytaxi spans across Germany, UK, Ireland, Italy, Greece, Poland, Spain, Austria, Portugal, Sweden, Romania, Peru and Chile. Since September 2014, mytaxi has been a subsidiary of the Daimler Mobility Services GmbH (part of the Daimler Group). After the merger with Hailo in July 2016 and the acquisitions of the leading taxi-app providers from Greece (Beat) and Romania (Clever), we're building Europe's leading taxi app today whilst shaping a future that will see new technologies and business models revolutionise urban mobility. Join a fun, global team of top engineers and seasoned entrepreneurs for the challenge of a lifetime. We strive to be passionate yet practical, driven but focused and visionary but humble. Our employees are routinely challenged to solve large-scale, highly complex technical problems. As a new "family member" you will be stretched, but will learn best practice at scale in our creative and fun environment!