We are looking to recruit a highly motivated full time Customer Care Executive possessing natural sales and communication abilities, that is a quick learner with a great work ethic to join the mytaxi team in London.
Do you mix well and love customer care? Are you an enthusiastic, energetic self-starter that is keen to learn with a passion for Customer Care? Then this is the role for you! As a Customer Care Executive, you will be the first point of contact for all our customer segments.
These are your responsibilities:
- Answering customer and driver enquiries by telephone and email
- Complaint management
- Customer Social Media communication
- Presentation of mytaxi applications and services
- Active participation in testing new version of the application
- Other related projects
These are your qualifications:
- Practical work experience in the area of Customer Care
- Have excellent telephone and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Analytical comprehension and fast learning capacities
- Good knowledge of using Excel
- A warm approachable manner with strong interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and strong desire for new challenges within a start-up company
- Enthusiasm and entrepreneurial spirit
This is your Knowledge (Requirement):
- Ticketing System: Zendesk, Desk or similar
- Strong Technologic Skills
Design the future of mobility with us!
- Great learning and development opportunities through internal and external workshops
- Excellent monetary benefits (life, health and dental insurance, a monthly mobility allowance for free taxi rides, travel expense coverage)
- Have your birthday off!
About us Design the future of mobility with us! mytaxi is the evolution of the hail since 2009 - the free smartphone app was the world's first taxi app that put people just two taps away from a licensed taxi, and provides a direct connection between passengers and drivers. We are today the leading e-hailing app in Europe, available in over 70 cities within 11 countries. A mytaxi hail is accepted around Europe every second from mytaxi’s network of over 120,000 drivers and more than ten million downloads. With more than 500 employees mytaxi spans across Germany, UK, Ireland, Italy, Greece, Poland, Spain, Austria, Portugal, Sweden, Romania, Peru and Chile. Since September 2014, mytaxi has been a subsidiary of the Daimler Mobility Services GmbH (part of the Daimler Group). After the merger with Hailo in July 2016 and the acquisitions of the leading taxi-app providers from Greece (Beat) and Romania (Clever), we're building Europe's leading taxi app today whilst shaping a future that will see new technologies and business models revolutionise urban mobility. Join a fun, global team of top engineers and seasoned entrepreneurs for the challenge of a lifetime. We strive to be passionate yet practical, driven but focused and visionary but humble. Our employees are routinely challenged to solve large-scale, highly complex technical problems. As a new "family member" you will be stretched, but will learn best practice at scale in our creative and fun environment!
Want to learn more about mytaxi!? Visit mytaxi!'s website.
Great Prices. Better Cars. Shipped to You.
Jobs You May Like
Mobile Retail Expert
Enjoy, Tukwila, WA
Infrastructure Engineer - IT Systems and Operations