As of now, we’re looking for a passionate Software Development Engineer in Test (Backend) m/f/d for our backend services development in Hamburg HQ office.
* Architect and build the test infrastructure.
* Set up and maintain test environments.
* Test and validate REST services.
* Test services separately and also check the integration with others as a whole.
* Create test plan to conduct and coordinate testing activities.
* Build monitoring system and improve the metrics.
* Actively monitor health and performance data of services, and alert for incidents.
* Oversee release of features to our production systems, collaborate with other platform/service teams.
* Evaluate and respond to issues post-release.
* Evangelize the code/product quality to the team, set a goal and push the improvement constantly.
* Responsible for 2nd level technical support as a team effort, be the key player for the bug process.
* Be accountable for all topics above, but work with the team together on them.
* Stay on top of the latest technology trends, apply the best practices to our daily work.
* Java / Kotlin
* Mock MVC / REST Assured / RestFuse
* Team player
* Fluent English
* Bamboo / Jenkins
* Swagger / OpenAPI Specification (OAS)
* Gatling / JMeter / LoadRunner
* Kibana / Grafana
* ELK stack
mytaxi was founded in June 2009 and was the world’s first taxi app that established a direct connection between a passenger and a taxi driver. With more than 10 million passengers and 100,000 drivers, mytaxi is the leading taxi e-hailing app in Europe.
Since February 2019, mytaxi is part of the FREE NOW group, the ride-hailing joint venture of BMW and Daimler. Within 2019, mytaxi will rebrand to FREE NOW.
mytaxi today works with 600 employees in 26 offices and is available in around 100 European cities. Eckart Diepenhorst is the CEO of mytaxi. More information is available at: www.mytaxi.com
What can we offer you?
The chance to bring in your own ideas
A strong team spirit
Excellent monetary benefits (a pension plan, a monthly mobility allowance for free taxi rides, subsidised public transport ticket)
Have your birthday off!
...and all the usual start-up goodies like fruit, unlimited soft drinks, after-work beers, gym for free, a chill-out room with a massage chair, a foosball table and many more
Oh, and the opportunity to work with the best team in the world (we know, everybody says so, but at mytaxi it’s true)!
Design the future of mobility with us!
mytaxi is the evolution of the hail since 2009 - the free smartphone app was the world's first taxi app that put people just two taps away from a licensed taxi, and provides a direct connection between passengers and drivers. We are today the leading e-hailing app in Europe, available in over 70 cities within 11 countries. A mytaxi hail is accepted around Europe every second from mytaxi’s network of over 120,000 drivers and more than ten million downloads. With more than 500 employees mytaxi spans across Germany, UK, Ireland, Italy, Greece, Poland, Spain, Austria, Portugal, Sweden, Romania, Peru and Chile.
Since September 2014, mytaxi has been a subsidiary of the Daimler Mobility Services GmbH (part of the Daimler Group). After the merger with Hailo in July 2016 and the acquisitions of the leading taxi-app providers from Greece (Beat) and Romania (Clever), we're building Europe's leading taxi app today whilst shaping a future that will see new technologies and business models revolutionise urban mobility.
Join a fun, global team of top engineers and seasoned entrepreneurs for the challenge of a lifetime. We strive to be passionate yet practical, driven but focused and visionary but humble. Our employees are routinely challenged to solve large-scale, highly complex technical problems. As a new "family member" you will be stretched, but will learn best practice at scale in our creative and fun environment!