mytaxi is looking for a knowledgable Systems Administrator (m/f) with specialisation on Atlassian software (Jira/Confluence/Bitbucket/Bamboo) for our office in Hamburg.
Jira, Confluence and Bitbucket are core services of our work here at mytaxi. Your job will be to maintain these systems, provide high availability and scale them for further growth.
You will work in a highly motivated team where you can bring in your own ideas and define where the internal infrastructure of the company is heading.
Your role will include:
- Provide High Availability for Jira, Bitbucket and Confluence
- Do periodic system updates for Atlassian software with as little downtime as possible
- Implement best practices for JIRA projects
- Bring a six year old JIRA instance with lots of projects up to current standards
- Help our Scrum Masters and Project Owners to create and improve their team workflows
These should be your qualifications:
- Professional experience managing Atlassian software
- You can write and debug ScriptRunner scripts
- You have a passion for keeping things simple in complex environments
- A desire to keep our services running 24/7 without problems
- Fluent proficiency in English
- You know how to write your own scripts and tools, preferably in Python
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Design the future of mobility with us!
mytaxi was founded in June 2009 and was the world’s first taxi app that established a direct connection between a passenger and a taxi driver. With over 10 million downloads and 120,000 registered taxi drivers, mytaxi is the leading taxi e-hailing app in Europe, available in over 70 cities in eleven European and two South American countries. With more than 600 employees in the whole entity, mytaxi spans across UK, Germany, Ireland, Austria, Poland, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Sweden, Greece, Romania, Peru and Chile.
Since September 2014, mytaxi has been a subsidiary of the Daimler Mobility Services GmbH (part of the Daimler Group). In July 2016, mytaxi announced the merger with Hailo, the leading taxi app in the UK and Ireland, an important step to become the leading taxi e-hailing app in Europe. In February 2017 mytaxi announced the acquisition of Beat (previously Taxibeat), the leading taxi app in Greece. With Beat, mytaxi also moved into South America for the first time and is now active in Peru and Chile. In June 2017 mytaxi also announced the acquisition of Clever Taxi, the leading taxi app in Romania. Andrew Pinnington is the CEO of mytaxi.
Join a fun, global team of top engineers and seasoned entrepreneurs for the challenge of a lifetime. We strive to be passionate yet practical, driven but focused and visionary but humble. Our employees are routinely challenged to solve large-scale, highly complex technical problems. As a new "family member" you will be stretched, but will learn best practice at scale in our creative and fun environment!
What can we offer you?
- The chance to bring in your own ideas
- A strong team spirit
- Excellent monetary benefits (a pension plan, a monthly mobility allowance for free taxi rides, subsidised public transport ticket)
- Have your birthday off!
- ...and all the usual start-up goodies like fruit, unlimited soft drinks, after-work beers, gym for free, a chill-out room with a massage chair, a foosball table and many more
Oh, and the opportunity to work with the best team in the world (we know, everybody says so, but at mytaxi it’s true)!
About us Design the future of mobility with us! mytaxi is the evolution of the hail since 2009 - the free smartphone app was the world's first taxi app that put people just two taps away from a licensed taxi, and provides a direct connection between passengers and drivers. We are today the leading e-hailing app in Europe, available in over 70 cities within 11 countries. A mytaxi hail is accepted around Europe every second from mytaxi’s network of over 120,000 drivers and more than ten million downloads. With more than 500 employees mytaxi spans across Germany, UK, Ireland, Italy, Greece, Poland, Spain, Austria, Portugal, Sweden, Romania, Peru and Chile. Since September 2014, mytaxi has been a subsidiary of the Daimler Mobility Services GmbH (part of the Daimler Group). After the merger with Hailo in July 2016 and the acquisitions of the leading taxi-app providers from Greece (Beat) and Romania (Clever), we're building Europe's leading taxi app today whilst shaping a future that will see new technologies and business models revolutionise urban mobility. Join a fun, global team of top engineers and seasoned entrepreneurs for the challenge of a lifetime. We strive to be passionate yet practical, driven but focused and visionary but humble. Our employees are routinely challenged to solve large-scale, highly complex technical problems. As a new "family member" you will be stretched, but will learn best practice at scale in our creative and fun environment!
Want to learn more about mytaxi!? Visit mytaxi!'s website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Engineer, Automotive Networks
SF Motors, Santa Clara
Foursquare, New York
Senior Front End Engineer
CityBase, Chicago, IL
Senior Research Scientist - Computer Vision for Personalization
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Technical Lead (TDD, OOP, SOLID, CI/CD, Agile, Various Languages)
★ Backend Engineer