mytaxi is building up a data science team that is solving key problems relating to urban transportation. Therefore, we are keen on hiring a Data Science Lead (m/f) for defining, implementing and leading the structures and capabilities that are necessary for mytaxi to predict the future.
- You will be disciplinarily and professionally responsible for a team of Data Scientists
- You motivate your team by proactively and transparently lead them through the dynamic challenges of the mobility markets of the future
- You will identify, understand, structure and solve complex problems in the prediction of demands and supplies in the fast-moving world of urban mobility
- Develop production ready prediction tools used in a variety of processes to help move drivers and passengers through cities more efficiently
- You report to the Head of Data in the definition of processes and models for a deep understanding of data in a growing variety of market environments leading to the projection of future developments
- You will work closely with various stakeholders across Europe from Product, Tech, BI and Data Engineering Teams
You are a problem solver, detail-oriented and self-motivated who thrives in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment, combining technical, product, business and leadership perspectives. Further key aspects of your profile are:
- Experiences in disciplinary and technical leadership of tech-oriented teams
- Your love to numbers in combination with your excellent communication skills enable you to transport complex messages in simple words
- You hold profound experience in machine learning, statistical analysis and predictive modelling in business environments
- Experienced in manipulating big data sets and working in the environment of large and complex data structures
- You are an empathic communicator and can motivate your team
- Your passion about implementing advanced analytics and the will to play an essential role in the future of urban transport, make you a perfect fit
- Fluent Proficiency in Business English
Design the future of mobility with us!
mytaxi was founded in June 2009 and was the world’s first taxi app that established a direct connection between a passenger and a taxi driver. With more than 10 million passengers and 100,000 drivers, mytaxi is the leading taxi e-hailing app in Europe.
Since September 2014, mytaxi has been part of Daimler Mobility Services GmbH (part of the Daimler Group). In July 2016, mytaxi announced a merger with Hailo, the leading taxi app in the UK and Ireland, an important step in becoming the leading taxi e-hailing app in Europe. Mytaxi works with more than 500 employees in 26 European offices and is available in more than 150 European cities. Eckart Diepenhorst is CEO of mytaxi.
Join a fun, global team of top engineers and seasoned entrepreneurs for the challenge of a lifetime. We strive to be passionate yet practical, driven but focused and visionary but humble. Our employees are routinely challenged to solve large-scale, highly complex technical problems. As a new "family member" you will be stretched, but will learn best practice at scale in our creative and fun environment!
What can we offer you?
- The chance to bring in your own ideas
- A strong team spirit
- Excellent monetary benefits (a pension plan, a monthly mobility allowance for free taxi rides, subsidised public transport ticket)
- Have your birthday off!
About us Design the future of mobility with us! mytaxi is the evolution of the hail since 2009 - the free smartphone app was the world's first taxi app that put people just two taps away from a licensed taxi, and provides a direct connection between passengers and drivers. We are today the leading e-hailing app in Europe, available in over 70 cities within 11 countries. A mytaxi hail is accepted around Europe every second from mytaxi’s network of over 120,000 drivers and more than ten million downloads. With more than 500 employees mytaxi spans across Germany, UK, Ireland, Italy, Greece, Poland, Spain, Austria, Portugal, Sweden, Romania, Peru and Chile. Since September 2014, mytaxi has been a subsidiary of the Daimler Mobility Services GmbH (part of the Daimler Group). After the merger with Hailo in July 2016 and the acquisitions of the leading taxi-app providers from Greece (Beat) and Romania (Clever), we're building Europe's leading taxi app today whilst shaping a future that will see new technologies and business models revolutionise urban mobility. Join a fun, global team of top engineers and seasoned entrepreneurs for the challenge of a lifetime. We strive to be passionate yet practical, driven but focused and visionary but humble. Our employees are routinely challenged to solve large-scale, highly complex technical problems. As a new "family member" you will be stretched, but will learn best practice at scale in our creative and fun environment!
Want to learn more about mytaxi!? Visit mytaxi!'s website.
Jobs You May Like
Software Engineer (Data Infrastructure)
Software Engineer - Solutions Front End
Satellogic, Barcelona, Buenos Aires
Taboola, Tel Aviv
Staff Program Manager - Technical
Hortonworks, Bangalore, India
Management Leadership For Tomorrow, Bethesda, MD
Campaign Supervisor, Programmatic