As Head of Product (m/f) you are responsible for the product development and coordination of new feature implementation in the mytaxi products. Your work will contribute directly to the ongoing success and growth of mytaxi in one of the most dynamic market environments of our times.
- You will be disciplinarily and professionally responsible for a highly-motivated team of Tribe Leads, Product Owners and Managers and take care of the set-up and maintenance of productive working preconditions with a vast variety of challenges and task settings
- You motivate your team by proactively and transparently lead them through the dynamic challenges of the mobility markets of the future
- You will organize and design the preconditions for the success of a holistic, divisional product management unit with a variety of products, customer groups, internal stakeholders and external partners
- Your responsibilities in the organization of mytaxi product development reach from ideation over iterative roadmapping, planning and development to after-sales and maintenance of every mytaxi product
- You will act as the ambassador of the product management unit and represent it towards the entire organisation as well as the management, vice versa, you manage the vastly dynamic requirements imposed on product development from the globally-expanding mytaxi business
- You will develop, review, pitch and communicate business models and plans across teams and departments in order realize maximum potential of products and product-based campaigns
You are a problem solver, detail-oriented and self-motivated who thrives in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment. Further key aspects of your profile are:
- Experience in disciplinary and professional leadership in IT environments
- For you, high-quality, transparent leadership is a value in itself and you understand it to be a proactive process which forms the success and potential of a company and its members
- You are an empathic communicator, can motivate your team as well as understand needs and perspectives of your colleagues
- Fast apprehension, ability to adapt to fast-paced dynamic organizational and market environments together with the ability to embrace and proactively design change
- You conceive immediately what makes a product successful and can conceptualize pragmatic solutions.
- You hold profound expertise in different procedure models of software development - especially Scrum and Kanban.
- You are open to trying out new things and are driven to optimize products and processes alike.
- Fluent proficiency in English
Design the future of mobility with us!
mytaxi was founded in June 2009 and was the world’s first taxi app that established a direct connection between a passenger and a taxi driver. With over 10 million downloads and 120,000 registered taxi drivers, mytaxi is the leading taxi e-hailing app in Europe, available in over 70 cities in eleven European and two South American countries. With more than 600 employees in the whole entity, mytaxi spans across UK, Germany, Ireland, Austria, Poland, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Sweden, Greece, Romania, Peru and Chile.
Since September 2014, mytaxi has been a subsidiary of the Daimler Mobility Services GmbH (part of the Daimler Group). In July 2016, mytaxi announced the merger with Hailo, the leading taxi app in the UK and Ireland, an important step to become the leading taxi e-hailing app in Europe. In February 2017 mytaxi announced the acquisition of Beat (previously Taxibeat), the leading taxi app in Greece. With Beat, mytaxi also moved into South America for the first time and is now active in Peru and Chile. In June 2017 mytaxi also announced the acquisition of Clever Taxi, the leading taxi app in Romania. Andrew Pinnington is the CEO of mytaxi.
Join a fun, global team of top engineers and seasoned entrepreneurs for the challenge of a lifetime. We strive to be passionate yet practical, driven but focused and visionary but humble. Our employees are routinely challenged to solve large-scale, highly complex technical problems. As a new "family member" you will be stretched, but will learn best practice at scale in our creative and fun environment!
What can we offer you?
- The chance to bring in your own ideas
- A strong team spirit
- Excellent monetary benefits (a pension plan, a monthly mobility allowance for free taxi rides, subsidised public transport ticket)
- Have your birthday off!
- ...and all the usual start-up goodies like fruit, unlimited soft drinks, after-work beers, gym for free, a chill-out room with a massage chair, a foosball table and many more
Oh, and the opportunity to work with the best team in the world (we know, everybody says so, but at mytaxi it’s true)!
About us Design the future of mobility with us! mytaxi is the evolution of the hail since 2009 - the free smartphone app was the world's first taxi app that put people just two taps away from a licensed taxi, and provides a direct connection between passengers and drivers. We are today the leading e-hailing app in Europe, available in over 70 cities within 11 countries. A mytaxi hail is accepted around Europe every second from mytaxi’s network of over 120,000 drivers and more than ten million downloads. With more than 500 employees mytaxi spans across Germany, UK, Ireland, Italy, Greece, Poland, Spain, Austria, Portugal, Sweden, Romania, Peru and Chile. Since September 2014, mytaxi has been a subsidiary of the Daimler Mobility Services GmbH (part of the Daimler Group). After the merger with Hailo in July 2016 and the acquisitions of the leading taxi-app providers from Greece (Beat) and Romania (Clever), we're building Europe's leading taxi app today whilst shaping a future that will see new technologies and business models revolutionise urban mobility. Join a fun, global team of top engineers and seasoned entrepreneurs for the challenge of a lifetime. We strive to be passionate yet practical, driven but focused and visionary but humble. Our employees are routinely challenged to solve large-scale, highly complex technical problems. As a new "family member" you will be stretched, but will learn best practice at scale in our creative and fun environment!
Want to learn more about mytaxi!? Visit mytaxi!'s website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Rails Engineer
BarkBox, New York, NY
First Orion Corp., Little Rock, Arkansas
EMC Test & Validation Engineer
Faraday Future, Gardena, CA
Senior Software Engineer, Platform Delivery
Rapid7, Cambridge, MA
Senior User Interface Designer
Faraday Future, Gardena, CA