As of now, we're looking for a motivated and experienced Full Stack Developer (m/f/d). You will be part of a motivated developer team in our headquarter in Hamburg and develop high-quality products capable to stand our fast growth and evolution.
This is your function:
- Create backend services within our Java-based microservice environment
- Build cross-platform-websites, internal tools and B2B solutions
- Influence the future roadmap and technology stack
- Work in a motivated and innovative SCRUM team with flat hierarchies
- Take ownership of code and display a ‘you build it, you run it’ mentality
These are your qualifications:
- Strong knowledge of Spring and Java / Kotlin or another backend language
- Experience in working with relational databases and Hibernate
- Skilled working in a Microservice architecture
- A passionate sense for clean and well structured code (e.g. Clean Code, BDD)
- Self-initiative, commitment and teamwork
- Fluent proficiency in English
What can we offer you?
- The chance to bring in your own ideas
- A strong team spirit
- Excellent monetary benefits (a pension plan, a monthly mobility allowance for free taxi rides, subsidised public transport ticket)
- Have your birthday off!
- ...and all the usual start-up goodies like fruit, unlimited soft drinks, after-work beers, gym for free, a chill-out room with a massage chair, a foosball table and many more
Oh, and the opportunity to work with the best team in the world (we know, everybody says so, but at mytaxi it’s true)!
About us Design the future of mobility with us! mytaxi is the evolution of the hail since 2009 - the free smartphone app was the world's first taxi app that put people just two taps away from a licensed taxi, and provides a direct connection between passengers and drivers. We are today the leading e-hailing app in Europe, available in over 70 cities within 11 countries. A mytaxi hail is accepted around Europe every second from mytaxi’s network of over 120,000 drivers and more than ten million downloads. With more than 500 employees mytaxi spans across Germany, UK, Ireland, Italy, Greece, Poland, Spain, Austria, Portugal, Sweden, Romania, Peru and Chile. Since September 2014, mytaxi has been a subsidiary of the Daimler Mobility Services GmbH (part of the Daimler Group). After the merger with Hailo in July 2016 and the acquisitions of the leading taxi-app providers from Greece (Beat) and Romania (Clever), we're building Europe's leading taxi app today whilst shaping a future that will see new technologies and business models revolutionise urban mobility. Join a fun, global team of top engineers and seasoned entrepreneurs for the challenge of a lifetime. We strive to be passionate yet practical, driven but focused and visionary but humble. Our employees are routinely challenged to solve large-scale, highly complex technical problems. As a new "family member" you will be stretched, but will learn best practice at scale in our creative and fun environment!
Want to learn more about mytaxi!? Visit mytaxi!'s website.
Jobs You May Like
Tech - Java Developer
Exiger, Toronto, Canada
Beyond, Houston, TX
Senior Software Engineer
ServiceTitan, Glendale, CA
Site Reliability Engineer
Fitbit, Romania - Bucharest
HealthTap, San Francisco
Engineering Recruiting Coordinator Lead
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA