Do you get excited at the prospect of proactively contributing to designing future mobility solutions and play a part in shaping urban transport in an autonomous vehicle world?
As the Product Owner for Future Autonomous Services at Intelligent Apps GmbH, you will be directly involved in the future development of cutting-edge technology that will disrupt the way we conceive mobility. Your work will contribute directly to the strategic roadmap of Intelligent Apps (and Daimler more broadly) on the journey to understand what is required to deliver autonomous services that will shape mobility landscapes of the future.
Intelligent Apps is always looking and investing to understand new market trends and innovations around the taxi sector in order to support taxi drivers in the digital evolution they are experiencing. Your responsibilities will include the analysis of existing mobility products and market trends as well as conceptualizing new products and UX building on the existing expertise of drivers as key asset of product development as well as projectively forming new approaches towards a roadmap of diversified (and potentially autonomous) mobility services of the future.
- You will be responsible for the initial conceptualization of future autonomous products, empowering and enabling Intelligent app to progress towards an autonomous mobility future in our Headquarters in Hamburg.
- You will work closely with the product department and various stakeholders across Intelligent Apps and Daimler.
- You are able to think like different customer and stakeholder groups such as Passengers, Drivers as well as internal users, and adapt to their needs. You can synthesize multi-channel feedback and understand risks and opportunities in order to identify customers’ problems and needs.
- You will be able to recognize opportunities immediately and transfer them into new product concepts.
- You think as a European and can adapt and understand different cultures and market environments. An understanding of European markets is essential.
- You will conceptualize and bring to life features and products with a team of developers and verify their success in existing markets through working with Business Intelligence functions while executing A/B Tests and overseeing UX/UI research.
- You will gather new requirements, analyze and rate them on a quantitative and qualitative level before prioritizing them based on these findings.
- You will work together with the entire product department (UX/UI, Business Analysts and other Product Managers) to develop the product vision and spread it throughout the wider organisation.
- Degree in Computer Science or similar background
- Several years of experience in agile software development with a pronounced hands on mentality
- Substantial experience in software product management, you can demonstrate team management, skill in product prioritisation, creating a roadmap, and product delivery
- Expertise in the field of mobility markets and/or automotive industry would be advantageous.
- You are quick to conceive what makes a product successful and can conceptualize pragmatic solutions.
- Understanding what makes a great UX and how to create it has always been a key driver for you as a Product Owner
- As a team player, you instill high standards of communication and a sense of humor even in the most demanding and fast-moving situations
- Fluent proficiency in English and German
mytaxi was founded in June 2009 and was the world’s first taxi app that established a direct connection between a passenger and a taxi driver. With more than 10 million passengers and 100,000 drivers, mytaxi is the leading taxi e-hailing app in Europe.
Since February 2019, mytaxi is part of the FREE NOW group, the ride-hailing joint venture of BMW and Daimler. Within 2019, mytaxi will rebrand to FREE NOW.
mytaxi today works with 600 employees in 26 offices and is available in around 100 European cities. Eckart Diepenhorst is the CEO of mytaxi. More information is available at: www.mytaxi.com
What can we offer you?
- The chance to bring in your own ideas
- A strong team spirit
- Excellent monetary benefits (a pension plan, a monthly mobility allowance for free taxi rides, subsidised public transport ticket)
- Have your birthday off!
About us Design the future of mobility with us! mytaxi is the evolution of the hail since 2009 - the free smartphone app was the world's first taxi app that put people just two taps away from a licensed taxi, and provides a direct connection between passengers and drivers. We are today the leading e-hailing app in Europe, available in over 70 cities within 11 countries. A mytaxi hail is accepted around Europe every second from mytaxi’s network of over 120,000 drivers and more than ten million downloads. With more than 500 employees mytaxi spans across Germany, UK, Ireland, Italy, Greece, Poland, Spain, Austria, Portugal, Sweden, Romania, Peru and Chile. Since September 2014, mytaxi has been a subsidiary of the Daimler Mobility Services GmbH (part of the Daimler Group). After the merger with Hailo in July 2016 and the acquisitions of the leading taxi-app providers from Greece (Beat) and Romania (Clever), we're building Europe's leading taxi app today whilst shaping a future that will see new technologies and business models revolutionise urban mobility. Join a fun, global team of top engineers and seasoned entrepreneurs for the challenge of a lifetime. We strive to be passionate yet practical, driven but focused and visionary but humble. Our employees are routinely challenged to solve large-scale, highly complex technical problems. As a new "family member" you will be stretched, but will learn best practice at scale in our creative and fun environment!
Want to learn more about mytaxi!? Visit mytaxi!'s website.
Jobs You May Like
Product Owner B2B Solutions (m/f/d)
Sr. Product Manager - Developer Tools (APIs & SDKs)
Box, Redwood City, CA
Senior Program Manager
Coursera, Mountain View, CA
Director, Product Marketing
Strava, San Francisco, CA
Senior Product Manager
Behalf, Israel - Ra'anana
Senior Product Manager - Expansion