We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 3.5 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 1300 employees in 4 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here you will
- Support strategic projects working directly with the Partnership Operations Manager
- Run data analysis on our partners to identify opportunities for performance improvement, more accurate reporting, process optimization, and automation
- From your first day, you will be responsible for operational execution of essential tasks that ensure the financial success of our product partnerships
- Be responsible for a category of topics and become an expert in this field
- Manage the day to day relationships with many of N26's external partners
- Follow detailed documentation and instructions to execute important recurring tasks such as invoicing, reporting, monitoring and reconciliation that help drive core business operations
- Execute and develop cutting-edge partnership operations while taking ownership of your own projects
- Developing and implementing performance management for our external partners
- Onboard new external partners to N26 business processes
- Support the training of new employees.
What you'll bring along?
- You will have graduated with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Business Informatics, Mathematics, or a related field
- You preferably have 2 years of experience in a role working with reporting, product-related processes, and/or business process systems.
- You possess exceptional analytical and strong Excel skills
- You have first experiences in working with SQL
- You have ideally experience in startups and want to understand the banking/FinTech business
- You are a able to multitask and learn quickly while working in a fast-paced work environment
- You have a strong service mentality and are solution oriented
- You have good communication skills and enjoy working within a team environment
- A hands-on mentality, stress resistance as well as excellent English skills complete your profile
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Exciting Challenges
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.
N26 is The Mobile Bank. N26 has redesigned banking to make it simple, fast and contemporary. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded the company in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Thanks to its fully digital business model, N26 operates on a much lower cost base with lean organisational structures, without IT legacies and without an expensive branch network. N26 passes on these cost benefits to its customers. N26 partners with the most innovative fintech and traditional financial companies to offer its customers best-in-class products such as TransferWise (foreign exchange), Raisin (savings), Clark and Allianz (insurance), auxmoney (credit) and others. Today N26 is one of the fastest growing banks in Europe and has more than 850.000 customers across 17 European markets and over 380 employees. N26 currently operates in: Austria, Belgium, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, and Spain, and it intends to enter the UK and US markets in 2018. N26 has raised more than $215 million from renowned investors including Allianz X, Tencent Holdings Limited, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, members of the Zalando management board and Earlybird Venture Capital.
Want to learn more about N26? Visit N26's website.
Jobs You May Like
Group Nine Media
Social Media Specialist, Instagram
Group Nine Media, New York, NY