We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 2 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 500 employees in 3 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $215 million from investors including Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Ventures, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here you will
- Serve as the first point of contact for people seeking technical assistance over the internal Helpdesk JIRA board
- Determine the best solution based on the issue
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support
- Follow-up and update customer status and information
- Support our two office networks with multiple internet uplinks
- Provision all devices (Systems Manager)
- On/offboard of new employees (account management)
- Demo/Meeting/Training Rooms, Video Conferring, Beamer, Printer
- Imaging & Installation procedures
- Take responsibility for the inventory of all our assets
- Troubleshoot various desktop applications
- Manage two locations in Berlin
- Work with our ticketing and monitoring software (Jira) to create detailed work logs and technical documentation
- Be in close contact and open communication with teams
- Work with our monitoring software to coordinate service requests and identify and resolve issues before downtime occurs
- Though in the support department, will be pulled into projects as resource when needed
- Set-up, maintain and support Customer Support
- Perform on-call duties
What you'll bring along
- Hands-on technical experience with OSX, Linux, Windows and ChromeOS
- You keep up-to-date with security news
- Able to communicate broad and specific concepts to team and to peers
- Understanding of general network security concepts
- Experience with CISCO Meraki Switches, Antennas and Firewalls
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects
- Good English skills necessary; German would be a big plus
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Exciting challenges
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.
N26 is The Mobile Bank. N26 has redesigned banking to make it simple, fast and contemporary. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded the company in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Thanks to its fully digital business model, N26 operates on a much lower cost base with lean organisational structures, without IT legacies and without an expensive branch network. N26 passes on these cost benefits to its customers. N26 partners with the most innovative fintech and traditional financial companies to offer its customers best-in-class products such as TransferWise (foreign exchange), Raisin (savings), Clark and Allianz (insurance), auxmoney (credit) and others. Today N26 is one of the fastest growing banks in Europe and has more than 850.000 customers across 17 European markets and over 380 employees. N26 currently operates in: Austria, Belgium, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, and Spain, and it intends to enter the UK and US markets in 2018. N26 has raised more than $215 million from renowned investors including Allianz X, Tencent Holdings Limited, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, members of the Zalando management board and Earlybird Venture Capital.
Want to learn more about N26? Visit N26's website.
Jobs You May Like
Lead Artificial General Intelligence, Applied Research Engineer
Magic Leap, Inc., Sunnyvale, CA
Data Infrastructure Engineer
Culture Amp, Melbourne
Senior IT Support Specialist
Udemy, San Francisco, California, USA
Senior Manager, SW Engineering
PlayStation, San Diego, CA - Sorrento Valley
Sr. Business Systems Analyst, Supply Chain / Manufacturing
Bluebird Bio, Cambridge, MA USA