We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 2.5 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 1000 employees in 4 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here you will
- Be responsible for the growth of customers in the German markets through engagement and partnerships with local communities, startups and brands
- Partner with the General Manager to expand N26 representation within the student and startup ecosystems
- Build a pipeline and develop relationships with key stakeholders (Think: local founders, incubators, brand ambassadors, students representatives, etc.) and act as their single point of contact
- Be responsible to scale proven partnerships across industries
- Sparked your interest? There’s more: you will also generate and negotiate new partnerships and deals to drive customer growth and brand awareness
What you will bring along
- Great energy and innovative ideas to make N26 the Spotify of banking
- Enjoyment of creating win-win relationships and are comfortable negotiating agreements
- Project and relationship management is your strength, with an ability to network with ease
- A hands-on mentality, stress resistance as well as excellent English and German skills complete your profile
- You’re well adept with the world of students and start-ups
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in business administration, economics, business informatics, mathematics, or a related field from a renowned university
- Experience in a field or biz dev role of a startup, practical experience in the area of FinTech, internet industry, consulting, and/or media
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Individual Professional Development Budget
- Free N26 Black card + benefits
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Exciting challenges
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.
N26 is The Mobile Bank. N26 has redesigned banking to make it simple, fast and contemporary. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded the company in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Thanks to its fully digital business model, N26 operates on a much lower cost base with lean organisational structures, without IT legacies and without an expensive branch network. N26 passes on these cost benefits to its customers. N26 partners with the most innovative fintech and traditional financial companies to offer its customers best-in-class products such as TransferWise (foreign exchange), Raisin (savings), Clark and Allianz (insurance), auxmoney (credit) and others. Today N26 is one of the fastest growing banks in Europe and has more than 850.000 customers across 17 European markets and over 380 employees. N26 currently operates in: Austria, Belgium, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, and Spain, and it intends to enter the UK and US markets in 2018. N26 has raised more than $215 million from renowned investors including Allianz X, Tencent Holdings Limited, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, members of the Zalando management board and Earlybird Venture Capital.
Want to learn more about N26? Visit N26's website.
Jobs You May Like
Client Success Manager - Doctor Onboarding (m/w/x)
Accuweather, Headquarters - State College, PA
Confluent, West Coast
Pre-sales Engineer (France - Paris)
French Claims Specialist
Airbnb, Dublin, Ireland
Research Services Research Specialist