We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 2.5 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 1000 employees in 4 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
N26 is pioneering the field of bringing together the banking industry and modern software development. As one of the first banks completely hosted in the cloud - our quality, security, resilience and productivity standards require a motivated and well balanced development teams.
The Quality culture is part of our values and we continuously try to improve our approach to modern software development practices.
Software Quality is owned by the team and the role of software quality engineers is to ensure that all quality attributes: functionality, accessibility, security, performance, testability, etc. are part of the acceptance criteria, development and testing of our features.
Once Here You Will
- Lead the quality culture in cross-functional teams and make sure that the good practices are followed
- Design, develop and maintain test documentation, for our Android, iOS and Web applications and REST API
- Coach engineers on testing and ensure the whole team is responsible for quality
- Develop maintainable automated checks in collaboration with our engineering teams
- Proactively suggest improvements in testing tools for better test coverage
- Find and report bugs and follow up on their resolution
- Use exploratory testing techniques to discover and prevent issues
- Assess and bring improvements to the quality of our applications and services
What You Will Bring Along
- You know how to view quality holistically and ensure the highest software quality
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in testing mobile (Android, iOS) applications
- Experience in API testing and automation frameworks
- Experience with at least one of the following technologies: Cucumber, Appium, XCode UI Automation, Espresso (mobile testing tools and frameworks)
- You know how to work with Jira, TestRail, Jenkins, Docker, etc.
- You have experience in driving quality improvements in agile environments
- Experience in troubleshooting and root cause analysis
- Demonstrated capability and motivation to thrive in a fast-paced, demanding start-up environment
- Language skills: English full professional proficiency
What We Offer
- High degree of collaboration and autonomy
- A friendly team of colleagues of diverse nationalities, life experiences and family statuses
- Freedom to prototype given the challenges we face
- Personalized Onboarding
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- Individual Professional Development Budget
- 24 days of paid vacation
- Flexible working hours and a special attention to work-life balance
- Fixed and fair salary ranges instead of individual negotiation
- Work in a startup with a growing customer base and an exciting
- High degree of autonomy in a strong collaborative environment
- Our work environment day to day communication is in English
- A wide range of employee benefits including a premium bank
- The ability to take part in our Get Stuff Done Days (2 free days
every 6 weeks to focus on what you want to focus on)
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.
N26 is The Mobile Bank. N26 has redesigned banking to make it simple, fast and contemporary. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded the company in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Thanks to its fully digital business model, N26 operates on a much lower cost base with lean organisational structures, without IT legacies and without an expensive branch network. N26 passes on these cost benefits to its customers. N26 partners with the most innovative fintech and traditional financial companies to offer its customers best-in-class products such as TransferWise (foreign exchange), Raisin (savings), Clark and Allianz (insurance), auxmoney (credit) and others. Today N26 is one of the fastest growing banks in Europe and has more than 850.000 customers across 17 European markets and over 380 employees. N26 currently operates in: Austria, Belgium, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, and Spain, and it intends to enter the UK and US markets in 2018. N26 has raised more than $215 million from renowned investors including Allianz X, Tencent Holdings Limited, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, members of the Zalando management board and Earlybird Venture Capital.
Want to learn more about N26? Visit N26's website.
Jobs You May Like
Fearless, Huntsville, Alabama
Senior Data Engineer
Senior Systems Engineer, Analysis and Prototyping
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL
Sr. Solutions Engineer
Segment, San Francisco, CA
Senior Salesforce Developer
Shopify, Waterloo, Canada
Software Engineer, Doctor Match - Data Products
Grand Rounds, San Francisco, CA