We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 3.5 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 1300 employees in 4 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here you will
- Drive the development of highly scalable Data Warehouse and Data Lake at N26.
- Work closely with data analysts/data scientists and other groups to support them with various tasks and implement new ETL pipelines.
- Dive into the company's data to analyze it, find patterns and play around in other ways.
What you will bring along
- At least 3 years of experience in Data Engineering or related fields
- Strong knowledge of big data technologies and frameworks (Spark, Parquet, ORC, Hive, Drill, Impala, Presto, etc.).
- Experience with AWS EMR will be a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of SQL. You could probably write a tutorial on it.
- Fluency in Python. People love to read your well-commented code.
- Detective-level attention to detail and self-discipline that others would love.
- Language skills: English full professional proficiency.
- Excited to work with groundbreaking technology, take chances, experiment and discover new and more efficient ways to get things done
What We Offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Exciting challenges
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.
N26 is The Mobile Bank. N26 has redesigned banking to make it simple, fast and contemporary. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded the company in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Thanks to its fully digital business model, N26 operates on a much lower cost base with lean organisational structures, without IT legacies and without an expensive branch network. N26 passes on these cost benefits to its customers. N26 partners with the most innovative fintech and traditional financial companies to offer its customers best-in-class products such as TransferWise (foreign exchange), Raisin (savings), Clark and Allianz (insurance), auxmoney (credit) and others. Today N26 is one of the fastest growing banks in Europe and has more than 850.000 customers across 17 European markets and over 380 employees. N26 currently operates in: Austria, Belgium, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, and Spain, and it intends to enter the UK and US markets in 2018. N26 has raised more than $215 million from renowned investors including Allianz X, Tencent Holdings Limited, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, members of the Zalando management board and Earlybird Venture Capital.
Want to learn more about N26? Visit N26's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Data Engineer, Analytics
Mapbox, San Francisco
Temporary R&D Coordinator
Indigo, Boston, MA
Freelance-Linguistic Annotator (English to Traditional Chinese)
Unbabel, Remote - Freelance
DICE, London, Greater London UK
Microbiome Data Scientist
Indigo, Boston, MA
Data Science Intern (Fall 2019)
Taboola, Los Angeles