We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 2.5 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 1000 employees in 4 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here you will
You are the manager of a range of platform services that are relied on by other product teams. You will take over and manage projects, create timelines and coordinate resources in order to enhance the flexibility and scalability of one or more of our core services. You will be responsible for leading a product development team.
- You are responsible for discovery, development and improvement of existing and new services within a product team
- You manage the team's roadmap by understanding how platform services could be enhanced to make other teams more effective in executing the overall product strategy
- You are responsible for coordinating resources, creating project timelines, to ensure on time delivery with high quality
- You may manage external product partners as well as internal stakeholders and communication
- You interface with engineering, operations, security, marketing, legal and customer service to ensure that the desired KPI’s and strategic goals of the organization are met
- You develop a technical understanding of our services and work with engineers and stakeholders to identify meaningful improvements
What you will bring along
- You are digitally native and have a high drive for understanding and meeting external and internal users needs
- You are strong in analytics, structured, data driven and have good interpersonal skills
- You have a strong work ethic and an intrinsic desire to deliver high quality end products
- You have a background in software engineering or technical product management
- You have a good understanding of microservice architecture
- You have experience in managing integration projects or products with lots of dependencies
- Alternatively you have extensive working experience in the subject matter
- Solving and investigating complicated problems are part of your core strengths
- You are an outgoing, open minded person and able to motivate a team to go the extra mile, same as you do.
- Experience in start-ups, with Agile methodology as well as UX are a plus but not a requirement
- A hands-on mentality, stress resistance as well as excellent English skills complete your profile.
What We Offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Crucial role in a highly motivated, talented team
- Individual Professional Development Budget
- Your choice of a new Mac or Windows laptop
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Newly designed office in Berlin-Mitte
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Probably the best cup of coffee in the neighbourhood
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.
N26 is The Mobile Bank. N26 has redesigned banking to make it simple, fast and contemporary. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded the company in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Thanks to its fully digital business model, N26 operates on a much lower cost base with lean organisational structures, without IT legacies and without an expensive branch network. N26 passes on these cost benefits to its customers. N26 partners with the most innovative fintech and traditional financial companies to offer its customers best-in-class products such as TransferWise (foreign exchange), Raisin (savings), Clark and Allianz (insurance), auxmoney (credit) and others. Today N26 is one of the fastest growing banks in Europe and has more than 850.000 customers across 17 European markets and over 380 employees. N26 currently operates in: Austria, Belgium, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, and Spain, and it intends to enter the UK and US markets in 2018. N26 has raised more than $215 million from renowned investors including Allianz X, Tencent Holdings Limited, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, members of the Zalando management board and Earlybird Venture Capital.
Want to learn more about N26? Visit N26's website.
Jobs You May Like
Metro Bank, London, Greater London UK
Senior Design Program Manager
Twitch, San Francisco, CA
Growth Product Manager, Remote - US
Creative Market, San Francisco, CA
Senior Analyst, Natural Gas
Genscape, Boulder Office, Houston Office, Boston Office
Senior Product Manager [Activity]
Senior Staff Technical Shader Artist
PlayStation, Bend, OR