We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 2.5 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 1000 employees in 4 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here, you will...
- Be the face of N26. You welcome all guests with your warm smile and friendly demeanour
- Act as the go-to for your colleagues with all service desk information
- Coordinate appointments with external service providers for Office Management
- Process internal post (receipt, sending, tracking, parcel service)
- Be responsible for accounting topics and assist in monthly credit card billing
- Sparked your interest? There is more! You will also have the opportunity to support Office Management with the planning and execution of all our epic events
What you will bring along...
- Your people skills are the best in the business, and they’re paired with personal, social and intercultural competence
- You thrive in fast-paced, rapid-growth environments, and know how to remain energetic, motivated, positive and customer service-oriented through and through
- You like to flex your strong organizational skills, and can remain agile and adaptable in a dynamic environment
- A “get stuff done” mentality - you take initiative and go above and beyond to make things happen
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in German and English
What we offer...
- High degree of autonomy
- More tangible impact that you could ever imagine - you’ll watch your hires shape the way N26 runs all over the world!
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Working hours from Monday - Friday (2 shifts, 7am -9pm)
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- Development opportunities with key improvement projects like succession planning and leadership EVP planned for 2019.
- An amazing wider people team with two furry friends: Hilda and Jamie!
- Individual personal development budget
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.
N26 is The Mobile Bank. N26 has redesigned banking to make it simple, fast and contemporary. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded the company in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Thanks to its fully digital business model, N26 operates on a much lower cost base with lean organisational structures, without IT legacies and without an expensive branch network. N26 passes on these cost benefits to its customers. N26 partners with the most innovative fintech and traditional financial companies to offer its customers best-in-class products such as TransferWise (foreign exchange), Raisin (savings), Clark and Allianz (insurance), auxmoney (credit) and others. Today N26 is one of the fastest growing banks in Europe and has more than 850.000 customers across 17 European markets and over 380 employees. N26 currently operates in: Austria, Belgium, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, and Spain, and it intends to enter the UK and US markets in 2018. N26 has raised more than $215 million from renowned investors including Allianz X, Tencent Holdings Limited, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, members of the Zalando management board and Earlybird Venture Capital.
Want to learn more about N26? Visit N26's website.
Jobs You May Like
Spacious, New York
Diversity Developer Evangelist
Enigma, New York, NY
Corporate Recruiter (Contract Role)
Indiegogo, San Francisco
HR Business Partner - Compensation and Benefits
Hyperloop One, Los Angeles
Change.org, Victoria, BC, Canada
Robinhood, Menlo Park, CA