We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 3.5 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 1300 employees in 4 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once Here You Will
- Partner with product owners, engineers, user researchers to oversee the development of a product from concept to launch
- Support and lead your cross-functional product team by applying your craft: conceptual design, user research, wireframing and UI prototyping, detailed design, usability testing and implementation
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product and executive teams
- Design mobile and web interfaces that are incredibly simple, elegant, and enjoyable for users
- Mentor and inspire product designers, give and seek feedback in order to continually raise our bar for quality
- Support the hiring process and be a part of every major decision within the product design team
What You'll Bring Along
- You have been designing excellent digital products for 6+ years in a cross-functional team
- You are an advocate for the customer and have a long track record of applying user research insights to your design
- You are a business brain with a strong understanding of product owner needs
- Excellent communication is in your nature, you know how to get buy in from stakeholders with your ideas on banking in the future
- Your storytelling is at a fluent level and you are able to have an immediate impact on the organisation
What we offer
- We offer a competitive salary for this position based on your qualification and experience.The starting range for this positions starts at 28,000 gross per year
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Getting things done attitude
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Travel in style with N26 Black
- Personal Development Budget
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.
N26 is The Mobile Bank. N26 has redesigned banking to make it simple, fast and contemporary. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded the company in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Thanks to its fully digital business model, N26 operates on a much lower cost base with lean organisational structures, without IT legacies and without an expensive branch network. N26 passes on these cost benefits to its customers. N26 partners with the most innovative fintech and traditional financial companies to offer its customers best-in-class products such as TransferWise (foreign exchange), Raisin (savings), Clark and Allianz (insurance), auxmoney (credit) and others. Today N26 is one of the fastest growing banks in Europe and has more than 850.000 customers across 17 European markets and over 380 employees. N26 currently operates in: Austria, Belgium, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, and Spain, and it intends to enter the UK and US markets in 2018. N26 has raised more than $215 million from renowned investors including Allianz X, Tencent Holdings Limited, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, members of the Zalando management board and Earlybird Venture Capital.