Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 3.5 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 1300 employees in 4 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here you will
- Use penetration testing skills and methodology to strengthen our internal and external applications and services.
- Use your knowledge of security architecture to help software engineers build secure products and services.
- Perform application security design, threat modeling and code reviews.
- Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes.
- Enable other engineering teams to find flaws before they are introduced into production.
- Perform reactive incident response if a security event occurs.
- Perform proactive research to detect new attack vectors.
What you will bring along
- Software engineering in one or more general purpose programming languages (Python, Go..)
- Previous experience auditing, testing, and analysing applications.
- Web or mobile experience with modern engineering practices such as infrastructure as code, Agile, and resilient architecture.
You have some of the following skills:
- Passion for information security.
- Deep technical knowledge in one of the following: cloud and networking security, web application security, mobile security.
- Strong understanding of microservice architecture and working with scalable software in the cloud.
- A knack for finding flaws in software and you can effectively communicate how to fix them.
- Familiarity with fuzzing as a way to find bugs.
- Strong knowledge of secure coding best practices, the OWASP top 10.
- Correctly balance security risk and product advancement.
- Hands-on attitude and the ability to drive solutions to completion.
- Excellent communication skills.
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy while working with international, highly skilled peers in a hyper-growth environment
- Individual Personal Development Budget --> Find a career path. Not just a job.
- Working with cutting edge technologies
- Getting things done attitude
- Subsidized Public Transport Pass
- Travel in style with N26 You
- Perks including German classes, Dogs @ office, Urban Sports Club Membership and other employee discount codes
- Drinks, snacks, fruits and vegetables, as well as Brown-bag lunch every Wednesday and Friday Pizza
- Exciting challenges, about which you can keep up-to-date in our InsideN26 Magazine
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.
N26 is The Mobile Bank. N26 has redesigned banking to make it simple, fast and contemporary. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded the company in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Thanks to its fully digital business model, N26 operates on a much lower cost base with lean organisational structures, without IT legacies and without an expensive branch network. N26 passes on these cost benefits to its customers. N26 partners with the most innovative fintech and traditional financial companies to offer its customers best-in-class products such as TransferWise (foreign exchange), Raisin (savings), Clark and Allianz (insurance), auxmoney (credit) and others. Today N26 is one of the fastest growing banks in Europe and has more than 850.000 customers across 17 European markets and over 380 employees. N26 currently operates in: Austria, Belgium, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, and Spain, and it intends to enter the UK and US markets in 2018. N26 has raised more than $215 million from renowned investors including Allianz X, Tencent Holdings Limited, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, members of the Zalando management board and Earlybird Venture Capital.
Want to learn more about N26? Visit N26's website.
Jobs You May Like
ESC, Birmingham City Centre