About the opportunity
We are seeking a CRM Marketing Lead to be responsible for the retention of N26 customers.
In this role, you will:
- Lead the vision, strategy, and results for the retention of N26 customers, which includes lapse / churn prevention and reactivation campaigns
- Develop a rigorous testing strategy alongside the team to continually optimize all areas of retention and revenue, including identifying opportunities to better understand our customer segments and their lifecycle and behaviors, ultimately increasing activity and revenue and unlocking new insights for deeper segmentation
- Partner with leaders of Analytics, Country Marketing and Product Management to optimize retention and LTV of our customers
- Utilize a variety of contact channels including email, mobile push notifications, in-app messages, direct mail, and others
- Closely monitor campaign performance and react to deviations from plan quickly
- Develop & mentor talent within the organization
What you need to be successful:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Have at least 6 years in a similar role at a company with a primarily online/mobile consumer target
- Strong background in CRM retention marketing (reactivation, lapse prevention and monetization strategies)
- Passion about online marketing and CRM in particular – you have good insight into the messages and targeting to reach specific goals
- A good combination of analytic/segmentation/forecasting skills, and also communication/messaging skills
- A satisfaction of technology and you are comfortable with online/CRM/analytic tools and platforms which you will use daily in your work
- Love to work independently but also work well with a broader team and multiple departments
- Ability to create email templates in HTML
- Experience with Salesforce
- Ideally some SQL knowledge
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo
- Think globally, act locally
- Strong bias for action
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining Germany’s #1 Top Startup Employer, named by LinkedIn two years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of international peers, getting things done attitude, and access to cutting edge technologies
- Rotating selection of hot and cold drinks and snacks in the office, Friday Celebrations once per month with pizza, wine, and beer, plus a monthly company-wide lunch and learn
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
N26 has international offices in Berlin, Barcelona, New York and Vienna.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
N26 is The Mobile Bank. N26 has redesigned banking to make it simple, fast and contemporary. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded the company in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Thanks to its fully digital business model, N26 operates on a much lower cost base with lean organisational structures, without IT legacies and without an expensive branch network. N26 passes on these cost benefits to its customers. N26 partners with the most innovative fintech and traditional financial companies to offer its customers best-in-class products such as TransferWise (foreign exchange), Raisin (savings), Clark and Allianz (insurance), auxmoney (credit) and others. Today N26 is one of the fastest growing banks in Europe and has more than 850.000 customers across 17 European markets and over 380 employees. N26 currently operates in: Austria, Belgium, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, and Spain, and it intends to enter the UK and US markets in 2018. N26 has raised more than $215 million from renowned investors including Allianz X, Tencent Holdings Limited, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, members of the Zalando management board and Earlybird Venture Capital.
Want to learn more about N26? Visit N26's website.
Come join the Gemini team and help us build the future of money!
Jobs You May Like
Communications, Media & Technology Marketing Senior Manager, West
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA