About the opportunity
Our Product Operations team acts as the glue between each of our product teams. Their purpose is to enable our product teams to be their best by providing a range of services including: roadmap management, OKR tracking, Product-wide communications & events, tools management and strategic reporting. Leading the Product Ops team you’ll be responsible for ensuring the N26 product and design organization is the most efficient and effective as the product rapidly changes and grows to fit our global banking ambitions.
In this role, you will:
- Work directly with each of our Heads of Product to understand their roadmaps, interdependencies and risks
- Facilitate the creation of product-wide OKRs, and help track progress each quarter
- Develop a cohesive strategy of tools, events and reporting that fits the needs of the growing product team and company
- Manage and develop the skills of coordinators and analysts that report to you
- Act as a role model for the product and organisational culture.
What you need to be successful:
- Demonstrated product and people leadership experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to build relationships with stakeholders of all levels.
- Experience with Agile product development frameworks and key supporting tools (Jira, Confluence etc.)
- Understanding of the compliance heavy product development environments and the implications on roadmap
- Experience with implementing change management programs successfully
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors, and a LinkedIn Germany Top Startup Employer three years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, and access to cutting edge technologies
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 25 markets. Our talented team works across 8 global offices in Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Vienna, New York and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
N26 is The Mobile Bank. N26 has redesigned banking to make it simple, fast and contemporary. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded the company in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Thanks to its fully digital business model, N26 operates on a much lower cost base with lean organisational structures, without IT legacies and without an expensive branch network. N26 passes on these cost benefits to its customers. N26 partners with the most innovative fintech and traditional financial companies to offer its customers best-in-class products such as TransferWise (foreign exchange), Raisin (savings), Clark and Allianz (insurance), auxmoney (credit) and others. Today N26 is one of the fastest growing banks in Europe and has more than 850.000 customers across 17 European markets and over 380 employees. N26 currently operates in: Austria, Belgium, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, and Spain, and it intends to enter the UK and US markets in 2018. N26 has raised more than $215 million from renowned investors including Allianz X, Tencent Holdings Limited, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, members of the Zalando management board and Earlybird Venture Capital.
Want to learn more about N26? Visit N26's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.