About the opportunity
We are seeking a Head of Product to lead the Assistance segment at N26. Our Assistance segment exists to create a product experience for customers that achieves the level of trust and support that they would otherwise expect in a face to face interaction at a branch.
The Assistance segment aims to predict issues that customers have, and give them the guidance they need to solve them themselves. In the event that customers do need to talk to a customer support specialist, it is on the Assistance segment to facilitate the seamless resolution of the contact through our in-app contact channels and a best-in-class tooling landscape for our customer operations teams.
In this role, you will:
- Develop and execute a segment product strategy, aligned to the overall product strategy and company vision.
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders to align on priority and manage expectations.
- Manage and develop the skills of product managers who report into you.
- Align teams and priorities to deliver against key segment level OKRs.
- Ensure segment insights and operational reports are in place.
- Act as a role model for the product and organisational culture.
- Engage other segment leads to ensure a seamless user experience.
- Work closely with cross-functional leaders in the segment to ensure that teams are set up for success.
What you need to be successful:
- 5+ years of demonstrated product and people leadership experience for a mobile or digital consumer product.
- Hands on experience building out a tooling landscape for customer operations, including the end to end responsibility for inbound contact channels and management of cases throughout the lifecycle of a contact, optimised for resolution. Knowledge of and experience with Salesforce Service Cloud is a bonus.
- Relentless collaboration as a default way of working.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to build relationships with a broad range of stakeholders at all levels.
- A successful track record of leading strategy for a suite of products where reliability, efficiency and quality are paramount.
- Strong understanding of user behaviour and using the analysis of this behaviour to champion the user at every step of our customers journey.
- Ideas on how to keep us at the top of our game! Creativity and a passion for staying on the cutting edge of technology will be key to your success.
- Your well-honed people leadership skills, with a history of building and leading high-performing product teams, round out your profile.
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo
- Think globally, act locally
- Strong bias for action
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Germany’s Top Startup Employers, named by LinkedIn three years in a row 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of international peers, getting things done attitude, and access to cutting edge technologies
- Rotating selection of hot and cold drinks and snacks in the office, Friday Celebrations once per month with pizza, wine, and beer, plus a monthly company-wide lunch and learn
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
N26 has international offices in Berlin, Barcelona, New York and Vienna.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
N26 is The Mobile Bank. N26 has redesigned banking to make it simple, fast and contemporary. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded the company in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Thanks to its fully digital business model, N26 operates on a much lower cost base with lean organisational structures, without IT legacies and without an expensive branch network. N26 passes on these cost benefits to its customers. N26 partners with the most innovative fintech and traditional financial companies to offer its customers best-in-class products such as TransferWise (foreign exchange), Raisin (savings), Clark and Allianz (insurance), auxmoney (credit) and others. Today N26 is one of the fastest growing banks in Europe and has more than 850.000 customers across 17 European markets and over 380 employees. N26 currently operates in: Austria, Belgium, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, and Spain, and it intends to enter the UK and US markets in 2018. N26 has raised more than $215 million from renowned investors including Allianz X, Tencent Holdings Limited, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, members of the Zalando management board and Earlybird Venture Capital.
Want to learn more about N26? Visit N26's website.
German engineered blades and shaving cream online for a fair price
Jobs You May Like
Senior Visual/UI Designer (Design System)