About the opportunity
We are seeking an organised and self-motived Data Analyst to lead the global Product Analytics team and to help shape the development of one of the world's leading FinTech products.
In this role, you will:
- You will lead the global Product Analytics team - our team of analysts embedded in our cross functional Product teams. The mission of the team is to enable our Product teams to make fast, data driven decisions every day.
- You will set team-wide priorities, establish common ways of working and ensure effective collaboration & communication between all team members.
- You will be a role model to all analysts in the team, leading by example and helping to foster a collaborative, inclusive team culture.
- You will leverage your experience to manage and mentor more junior analysts on analytics best practices and to help them reach their personal development goals.
- You will collaborate closely with Product leadership to set department OKRs and provide strategic guidance on all data related topics, proactively ensuring that data is at the heart of every decision we make.
- You will drive organisation wide initiatives to improve data literacy and our data capabilities through introducing innovative new technology and improving our current processes.
- You will contribute directly to our highest impact analytics projects, using your technical expertise to solve our most complex analytical challenges.
- You will help to maintain and improve our core data microservices, driving productivity and data availability across the company.
- You will work closely with Data Engineering leads to help plan improvements to our current data platform and ensure consistent and scalable data modelling.
What you need to be successful:
- 5+ years experience in Product Analytics, with at least 2 years leading a team.
- You are an expert in all things Product Analytics and have a strong understanding of industry best practice in the fundamentals, including: funnel analytics, customer segmentation, user activity modelling, churn analytics and A/B testing.
- Outstanding analytical skills. Deep understanding of SQL for analytics, proven experience with Python as a data analytics and scripting language.
- Familiarity with creating scalable data models and pipelines. Experience with DBT (Data Build Tool) is a big plus.
- Proven experience with statistical methods, particularly as it relates to analysing experimental results.
- Experience working regularly with upper management stakeholders.
- You are creative, organized, self-motivated and a strong communicator. You enjoy sitting close to the business and making an impact.
- Experience working with cloud based microservices and building data products is a plus.
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo
- Think globally, act locally
- Strong bias for action
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors, and a LinkedIn Germany Top Startup Employer three years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, and access to cutting edge technologies
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 25 markets. Our talented team works across 8 global offices in Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Vienna, New York and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
N26 is The Mobile Bank. N26 has redesigned banking to make it simple, fast and contemporary. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded the company in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Thanks to its fully digital business model, N26 operates on a much lower cost base with lean organisational structures, without IT legacies and without an expensive branch network. N26 passes on these cost benefits to its customers. N26 partners with the most innovative fintech and traditional financial companies to offer its customers best-in-class products such as TransferWise (foreign exchange), Raisin (savings), Clark and Allianz (insurance), auxmoney (credit) and others. Today N26 is one of the fastest growing banks in Europe and has more than 850.000 customers across 17 European markets and over 380 employees. N26 currently operates in: Austria, Belgium, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, and Spain, and it intends to enter the UK and US markets in 2018. N26 has raised more than $215 million from renowned investors including Allianz X, Tencent Holdings Limited, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, members of the Zalando management board and Earlybird Venture Capital.
Want to learn more about N26? Visit N26's website.
Disrupting how fans discover the best new music and events