About the opportunity
As Sr. Product Manager - Assistance (US) at N26, you will be responsible for facilitating a remarkably smooth experience for customers when they need to get in touch with us. You will have the unique opportunity to define how customers interact with support specialists at an entirely mobile bank. You will take over and manage your own projects, create timelines and coordinate resources in order to enhance a critical, differentiating part of the product that will ultimately be a game changer. You will be responsible for leading a cross-functional product team.
You will shape the product strategy for our customer service product experience in the US and collaborate with key stakeholders to deliver a level of service that exceeds that which can be achieved face-to-face.
In this role, you will:
- Be responsible for discovery, development and improvement of existing features within a specific product category
- Own and shape the backlog, roadmap and vision of one cross-functional product team
- Coordinate resources, creating project timelines, to ensure on time delivery in high quality
- Manage external product partners as well as internal stakeholders and communication
- Interface with business development, operations and customer service to ensure that the desired economic and operational KPIs are met throughout the lifecycle of a product
- Analyse user feedback and drive continuous product improvement
- Work for the development and success of our US Product. Be a key resource in contributing to shape the customer experience of our users in the US
What you need to be successful:
- Have 4+ years of working experience in product management
- Strong in analytics, structured, data driven and have good interpersonal skills
- Have high work ethics and an intrinsic desire to deliver high quality end products
- Experience in start-ups, with Agile methodology as well as UX are a plus
- Strong project manager and have experience in leading cross-functional product teams
- Solving complicated problems and understanding end-customer needs are part of your core strengths
- Outgoing, open minded person and able to motivate a team to go the extra mile, same as you do.
- A hands-on mentality, stress resistance as well as excellent English skills complete your profile
- Previous experience in a contact centre environment with a platform that handles thousands of contacts per day is a plus
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors, and a LinkedIn Germany Top Startup Employer three years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, and access to cutting edge technologies
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 25 markets. Our talented team works across 8 global offices in Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Vienna, New York and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
N26 is The Mobile Bank. N26 has redesigned banking to make it simple, fast and contemporary. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded the company in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Thanks to its fully digital business model, N26 operates on a much lower cost base with lean organisational structures, without IT legacies and without an expensive branch network. N26 passes on these cost benefits to its customers. N26 partners with the most innovative fintech and traditional financial companies to offer its customers best-in-class products such as TransferWise (foreign exchange), Raisin (savings), Clark and Allianz (insurance), auxmoney (credit) and others. Today N26 is one of the fastest growing banks in Europe and has more than 850.000 customers across 17 European markets and over 380 employees. N26 currently operates in: Austria, Belgium, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, and Spain, and it intends to enter the UK and US markets in 2018. N26 has raised more than $215 million from renowned investors including Allianz X, Tencent Holdings Limited, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, members of the Zalando management board and Earlybird Venture Capital.
Want to learn more about N26? Visit N26's website.
A monthly box of dog goodies