In this role, you will:
- Play a key role in improving current and future organic traffic to n26.com and conversion performance for the DACH market.
- Provide keywords research for DACH market to leverage and gain top positions on search engine result pages.
- Check the SEO quality of the content (outsourced or in-house) ensuring the use of the precise focus keywords for each piece of content in the DACH markets.
- Identify backlinks opportunities and execute DACH offpage initiatives (PR, third party links,..) for the different types of referral domain projects.
- Support the collection of content ideas and an editorial calendar from the different local marketing teams and ensure a constant work flow and quality of execution.
- Support managing the workflow with SEO content agencies and freelancers to provide a constant flow of quality content.
What you need to be successful:
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree from a respected university.
- You have 2+ years experience in international SEO, ideally for a consumer rather than a business target.
- Your writing skills are impeccable, with strong focus on detail and ability to adapt to N26 Tone of Voice and editorial guidelines.
- You have a solid combination of strong analytical skills and execution mindset.
- Experience working with SEO tools such as ahrefs, Google Analytics, and Google Search Console, as well as content management systems and G-Suite products.
- You have the capacity to localise global SEO onpage and offpage initiatives, while supporting local initiatives.
- You are fluent in English and German native speaker
- Ideally you have some previous experience in ASO and YouTube organic optimization.
- You have self-initiative and can work efficiently in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo
- Think globally, act locally
- Strong bias for action
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors, and a LinkedIn Germany Top Startup Employer three years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, and access to cutting edge technologies
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 25 markets. Our talented team works across 8 global offices in Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Vienna, New York and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
N26 is The Mobile Bank. N26 has redesigned banking to make it simple, fast and contemporary. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded the company in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Thanks to its fully digital business model, N26 operates on a much lower cost base with lean organisational structures, without IT legacies and without an expensive branch network. N26 passes on these cost benefits to its customers. N26 partners with the most innovative fintech and traditional financial companies to offer its customers best-in-class products such as TransferWise (foreign exchange), Raisin (savings), Clark and Allianz (insurance), auxmoney (credit) and others. Today N26 is one of the fastest growing banks in Europe and has more than 850.000 customers across 17 European markets and over 380 employees. N26 currently operates in: Austria, Belgium, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, and Spain, and it intends to enter the UK and US markets in 2018. N26 has raised more than $215 million from renowned investors including Allianz X, Tencent Holdings Limited, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, members of the Zalando management board and Earlybird Venture Capital.
Want to learn more about N26? Visit N26's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.