Director of Global Workplace Experience
We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
Do you have the experience, knowledge and creativity to help lead the vision and execution of Global Workplace Experience, at Europe’s first Mobile Bank? We are looking for thought-leaders who are not only aware of the latest trends in the Workspace Experience space, but are actually leading the way!
With 7 million customers, operating in 25 global markets and close to 1,500 employees, N26 is an innovator and leader within the digital banking space. Since 2015, when our first product was launched, N26 has democratised banking, changing the way individuals engage with their finances. No longer is financial confidence the domain of a few, no longer is the day-to-day engagement with finances an unpleasant and difficult, but necessary action - N26 puts banking and finance at the heart of the users life, empowering them to control, interact and manage their lives, with a press of a button!
With more than $800m raised and more to come, N26 provides employees the platform to work with an incredible brand, super bright colleagues and ultimately, make a meaningful difference.
Once here, you will...
- Define the Workplace Experience vision and strategy to deliver environments and experiences that promote our N26 culture and values and delight our teams
- Lead the Workplace team including office management, facilities, real estate and corporate security by building a high-performing team that operates creatively at the strategic as well as the tactical level
- Drive day-to-day workings of global offices to the highest workplace standards including facilities, security, and engaging with landlords and other external stakeholders.
- Partner closely cross-functionally especially with the People, Finance, Comms and IT functions ensuring all stakeholders are engaged in workplace projects that promote the employee workplace experience
- Provide central project management for the design, construction, and logistics of
future office moves as well as driving drive continuous improvement of the workplace experience leveraging trends, insights, data, technologies and clever solutions
- Build the processes to scale, manage vendor relationships with a partnership approach, as well as oversee complex budgets and contracts. Develop and maintain forecasts and budgets tracking spend against plan
- Work with executive leadership to steer the office through a period of change as we navigate the new normals in global office location strategies and be an active member of the N26 leadership team, engaging all teams and leaders in workplace initiatives and ensuring there are strong feedback loops
What you will bring along
- Excellent track record of delivering successful workplace and real estate projects as well as experience building and delivering organisation-wide culture programs and events as well as a firm understanding and experience of building out and managing facilities.
- Accomplished people leader who inspires, leads by example, demonstrates good judgment, and with a proven track record of motivating and mentoring teams
- Passion for creating and maintaining a world-class workspace that inspires teams to do their best work, passion for the latest workplace innovations
- Proven ability to manage programs in a fast-paced, agile and international environment
- The ability to remain energetic, motivated, positive and customer service oriented in a fast-paced, rapid-growth environment
- The ability to effectively influence and collaborate with a diverse range of people and seniority levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, German is a plus
What we offer
- Join N26 at the most exciting growth phase
- Build and develop a recognised great place to work
- Be at the centre of driving our culture through a recognisable physical employee
- Be part of a team driven by excellence, teamwork and most of all fun!
- Autonomy and budget to allow you to succeed
N26 is The Mobile Bank. N26 has redesigned banking to make it simple, fast and contemporary. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded the company in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Thanks to its fully digital business model, N26 operates on a much lower cost base with lean organisational structures, without IT legacies and without an expensive branch network. N26 passes on these cost benefits to its customers. N26 partners with the most innovative fintech and traditional financial companies to offer its customers best-in-class products such as TransferWise (foreign exchange), Raisin (savings), Clark and Allianz (insurance), auxmoney (credit) and others. Today N26 is one of the fastest growing banks in Europe and has more than 850.000 customers across 17 European markets and over 380 employees. N26 currently operates in: Austria, Belgium, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, and Spain, and it intends to enter the UK and US markets in 2018. N26 has raised more than $215 million from renowned investors including Allianz X, Tencent Holdings Limited, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, members of the Zalando management board and Earlybird Venture Capital.
Want to learn more about N26? Visit N26's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.