About the opportunity
We are looking for a motivated and reliable associate to join the AFC Quality Assurance team. You will be joining an international team working at the intersection of Anti Financial Crime and QA. Your support will be key to ensure our internal teams as well as our business partners follow N26 processes and business guidelines, ensuring that the quality of their work follows agreed standards and processes. In addition, you will ensure a smooth collaboration with partners and support the control and monitoring of their activities under N26 quality metrics.
In this role, you will:
- Perform quality checks on a variety of tasks performed by our internal AFC team, our AFC vendors and our KYC providers
- Assess the quality and correctness of the results in our financial crime investigations
- Track, evaluate and report partner performance
- Provide valuable feedback to our internal teams and partners and monitor improvement efforts
- Identify areas for improvement and implement appropriate measures in cooperation with team stakeholders
- Enhance and improve existing operational processes
- Act as an ambassador for quality improvements and collaborate with our risk management and internal control teams
- Coach and train junior team members
What you need to be successful:
- You have proven track record with relevant banking experience in Anti Financial Crime or Compliance
- You have gathered relevant experience in Quality Control in an operational setup
- You ideally have shown your ability to improve processes by collaborating with team-external stakeholders
- In-depth knowledge of regulations on Financial Crime, AML, terrorism financing, fraud, KYC
- You are fluent in English and German or French, other key languages is a plus (Italian, Spanish)
- Experience with G-Suite and SQL is a plus
- You have strong communication skills
- You are detail oriented, diligent and reliable
- You have a hands-on mentality and take on ownership
- You work independently and with integrity
- You should enjoy a fast-paced working environment, show high willingness to learn and work autonomously to grasp new topics
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo
- Think globally, act locally
- Strong bias for action
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors, and a LinkedIn Germany Top Startup Employer three years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, discount German language lessons, discount on fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, and access to cutting edge technologies
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 25 markets. Our talented team works across 8 global offices in Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Vienna, and São Paulo.
Sounds good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
N26 is The Mobile Bank. N26 has redesigned banking to make it simple, fast and contemporary. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded the company in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Thanks to its fully digital business model, N26 operates on a much lower cost base with lean organisational structures, without IT legacies and without an expensive branch network. N26 passes on these cost benefits to its customers. N26 partners with the most innovative fintech and traditional financial companies to offer its customers best-in-class products such as TransferWise (foreign exchange), Raisin (savings), Clark and Allianz (insurance), auxmoney (credit) and others. Today N26 is one of the fastest growing banks in Europe and has more than 850.000 customers across 17 European markets and over 380 employees. N26 currently operates in: Austria, Belgium, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, and Spain, and it intends to enter the UK and US markets in 2018. N26 has raised more than $215 million from renowned investors including Allianz X, Tencent Holdings Limited, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, members of the Zalando management board and Earlybird Venture Capital.
Want to learn more about N26? Visit N26's website.
Great Prices. Better Cars. Shipped to You.